chapter 18

I knew I had to spend every moment I had with Harry. My engagement was in 3 days and in 3 days Harry was leaving.

I took out some clothes to wear. I had a sweater with a heart on it and some shorts. I went to the bathroom changed and put on some mascara. Then I headed for Harrys house.

I rang on his doorbell and he answered the door and let me in. Everything in his house was empty except for some air mattreses for sleeping.

"Hey it lookes pretty empty." I said

"Yea my parents and sister went to go do some shopping for London." he said grabbing an apple.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. His eyes were sparkling in the light making it seem that his eyes are emeralds.

"Iam gonna miss you so much!" I say tears dribbling down and Harry embraced me in a hug and played with my hair.

"why do you like to play with my hair?" I asked him.

At first he hesitated then he started to speak.

"I don't like to talk about it but I had a girlfriend who had red hair as well but, and he started to sob. "She lost to cancer." he said wiping his tears.

"Oh Harry!" I say

I hug him then I get up. I couldent see him sad I wanted the last moments to be happy and never forgetfull.

"Let's go to eat!" I sau grabbing him by the hand.

We arrived to a resturant that Harry had picked out. I was kind of crowded and we finally found a seat by the window and sat down.

Harry looked over at me then my stomach and I forgot to tell him!

"Why isng your stomach getting big-"

"because I don't have it anymore." I say feeling guilty.

"WHAT! WHY WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?" he asked concerned.

I knew how much Harry loved babies and I could say I killed it so I made up a lie.

"Louis and I got into a fight and I fell and it killed the baby." I say

Harry seemed to be in shock then he turned all red.

"When I get my hands on that Louis iam gonna."

"NO!" I yelles and he seemed to be surprised.

"I didn't want Louis baby anyways and don't get Louis." I said

We both sat there in silence till the waitress came. She seemed to only pay attention to Harry and she was flirting with him. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Ahm." I say pretending to cough

She looked away from Harry and looked at me. She had green eyes with blonde hair.

"What are you doing at this table?" she asked.

"Sitting here with MY boyfriend." I said giving her a smile and showing off my dimple. She growled and took our order and we ate and left.

I was about to go into Louis house when Harry grabbed me and slowly pinned me to a wall.

"Harry stop somebody is going to see." I say

"Who cares let them see." he said as he put on arm above my head.

He takes his other hand and puts it on my hips and he crashes his lips on mine. It was a pleasent kiss so I take my hands and run it through his hair.

He bits my lower lip carefully and I let out a moan.

"You like that don't you!" he said smiling.

I break apart from him and blush. Then I turn around and go in Louis house. I turn to see Harry smiling.

***

I was stunning and beautiful. Louis mom was doing a party for our engagement and Louis sister was dressing me up.

I was wearing a beautiful long pink dress with fake shining crystals on it. Its sleeves had frills on the edge of it and it was strapless. In the bottom of my dress there was flowers.

My hair was curled from the bottom and it was cliped. I let my bangs hang loose. My make up was applied and I looked gourgeous.

I wanted this to be for Harry not Louis. That's what made me hurt tonight.

"omg your beautiful honey."

All I could do was smile. She took my hand and guided me to a beautiful hall.Everyone looked at me and gasped. I went by Louis and sat down.

"you look sexy." he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

We started the party and in no time it was time for the rings. Louis took my hand carefully and slipped the ring in anf everyone clapped.

I took my ring and I took Louis hand and looked into his eyes. He seemed to be smiling and slipped the ring in his hands. Everyone seemed to clap and seem happy except for me.

We were going into the house when I saw Harrys house and Harry standing outside.

"um iam gonna stay here and say hi to my parents." I say pointing to the stars. Louis mom smiles and closes the door and I run to Harry and give him a big hug.

"You look stunning." he said wiping my tears.

We just stare at each other untill he moves in a give me a big pleasent kiss. I knew this was the last kiss I get from him.

"Stay well." he said then he gave me his address.

"just in case." he said smiling.

"Never stop writing to me you promise?" I ask him.

"promise." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I FEEL SO BAD FOR DOING THIS. BUT IT HAVE TO MAKE THIS INTERESTING.

THEY WERE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER RITE.

NEXT CHAPTER IS FOR A COMMENTER SO COMMENT UP!

NOW GO ON GOOGLE AND LOOK UP LARRYS PHOTOS CUTE!

DONT FORET TO COMMENT FOLLOW AND VOTE!