chapter 12

Harry came over and Louis was playing his game. I watched them playing their games from behind the room.

"Louis iam gonna go get something to drink." he says getting up.

Yes!

I have a chance to tell him thankyou. Harry walked over to me. I think he knew I was watching.

"Thankyou!" I said

"No problem Love!" he said smiling.

Then he startes to move in closer to mr and closes his eyes. I did the same and in no time my lips were touching his. His kiss was so delicate and soft.

We both pulled apart and Harry was smiling.

"WOW." he mumbled.

I smiled at him and he kissed my neck. My stomach had all butterflies in there.

"Just checking if you felt the spark." he said and I did.

Now that I think of it I was really in love with Harry. Louis was a big beast that used girls.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HARRY!" Louis yelled.

Harry broke apart from me and turned to face Louis. He was boiling up and he was turning all red.

"Umm nothing I was just-"

Lous pointed to the door and Harry followed. He whisperes something in his ear that made Louis even more mad.

He looked at me with those green eyes and he left out the door.

"What were you doing your gonna get it now!" Louis screamed.

I quickly turned around and started to run. He was right behind me so I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"YOUR NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS APRIL WE ARE ENGAGED AND YOU KISSED HIM!" he screamed.

"We are not engaged yet!" I shot back at him.

I heard him pound his fist on something then he left.

***

I walked out of the bathroom and went to Louis room. Iwanted to know what he was doinf. I puy my ear on his door and listened to him talk on the phone.

"Shuy up Harry it was a dare and you won. You win the dare and you kissed her and she liked it."

I stumble back from the door and I almost fell. Harry was doing this for a dare? He didn't really like me. Louis must like me.

No wonder why he always showed up after Harry left. I hated Harry so much. He used me for a dare.

I opened Louis door and he seemed to be in shock and dropped the phone. I walked over to him.

"Come on Louis let's finish our buisness." I say then I cut Harrys phone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HOW DID U GUYS LIKE IT? Here are some questions you should think about.

-Who should April love

- Why harry did this

-Why is Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles so sexy!!!