chapter 22

No one p.o.v

Harry and Louis got a call from the emergency room saying April got into a car accident.

Louis and Harry ran to the emergency room and went in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" they both said at the same time.

They looked over at April and each one went to one side.

Aprils p.o.v

I woke up in bandages and in a hospital room. I saw Harry and Louis next to me.

"Iam sorry guys I couldent see you like this." I said and started to cry.

I grabbed Louis arm and Harrys and he seemed to pull back but I held it tight. I know he hated me but he couldent see me like this.

I put both of their hands together and smile.

"Be friends again please this all happeed cause of me."

Louis seemed to havr a tear in his eye and him and Harry hugged.

"I missed you bro." they said at the same time.

Harrys p.o.v

iam glad thst iam Louis friend again but I was still mad at April. I cpuldent see her hurt so I ran here. I still didn't like her though.

The doctor said she would be out in some days. Oh how she looked so beautiful with her hair in her face and she looked fragile.

I have to stop liking her she never loved me in the first place.

Aprils p.o.v

Today Louis dropped me off at Harrys house because he had to go to work early.

I walked in and Niall Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch with food.

"COME WATCH TOY STORY WITH US!" Liam said hapily and I sat by Niall.

I scanned for Harry but he was no where in sight.

"Umm.. where's Harry?" I asked.

"He had been going out for some days a lot lately." Zayn said and then the front door opened.

Harry was mad and was holding a beer bottle in his hands. His shirt was torn so it reveled his abs and his hair was all messed up.

He looked up at me and pointed the beer bottle at me

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOU USED ME APRIL I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" he screamed.

I was shocked. The Harry I knew drunk and yelling at me. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I WAS KIDDING TO LOUIS!" I screamed and got up.

I saw a pain if guiltness in his emerald eye but I didn't care for him no more.

"April wai-" but I ran out the front door.

I ran to a bridge and sat down in the grass and begain to cry. God hated me so much!

I looked up at the sky and begain to talk to my parents.

"I don't love my life I hate it, I said between sobs. "I miss you guys so much, then I had an idea. "Mom and Dad iam coming."

I got off the grass and went by the bridge ready to jump.

"NOO!" someone screamed and I looked back.

I saw Niall there crying and he came tiwards me.

"Your life is not horrible its great. Its just that Harry loves you so much an he got offended. For the first time in my life I saw him drink he really loves you."

I was speechless.

"You have to pick one." Niall said.

I didn know who to say. I didn't want to break anyones heart but Niall was right.

"Ya your right." I said looking at him.

Nialls p.o.v

I was trying to help April out. She opened her mouth to speak.

"I'll be with Louis." she said quietly.

"With Harr-" and I stopped.

WITH LOUIS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY HOW DID YA LIKE IT. WELL IN LEFT YOU GUYS OFF ON A GOOD ENDING. THE STORY ISNT OVER YET BUT IT WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A MONTH. :( :(

SORRY BUT ALWAYS FAN COMMENT AND VOTE!! see ya in a month!