chapter 11

I thought I heard plastic too. What on earth could that be? Then I thought of it.

condoms.

"Louis please stop!" I begged him.

"Stop what we didn't even start." he says playfully.

I couldent see him that well in the dark but I knew he was smiling. How crued. I hates him for that.

He got up and started to remove his shirt. Then he slowly came over to me and grabs my hands.

"your hurting me." I say but he doesn't do anything.

I thought he loved me know and gave up Elenour. Oh how I was wrong. He just wanted a playtoy cause Elenour wouldent do it.

"I hate u." I say under my breath.

He got even more mad and started to reach for his pants belt.

The doorbell rang and Louis jumped up off of me. He took me by the hand and made me follow him to the door.

Harrys p.o.v.

Iwas ringing Louis doorbell because my Mom needed some medicine.

Louis finally opened the door and he was shirtless. He seemed to be in a hurry to do something. Then something shocked my eyes.

April came from behind Louis wearing a tanktop, and her hair was in her face. It looked as if she was crying and was holding her hand.

"ya Harry what do you want iam busy." Louis said looking at April when he said 'busy'

I knew what he ment. He was doing 'it' with April! The girl I want to kiss and have.

"Um my Mom needed some advil."

Louis goes in the kitchen so that left me and April. I knew what she was going through. Louis always did this to girls.

"April iam so sorry for Louis." I say not knowing what to say.

"how do you know!?" she says looking up.

"I just do."

"Then can you help me." she asks

I didn't know what I say. I really did want to help her but I couldent. The only way was that...

THATS IT!

Louis came back with my Moms medicine.

"Louis dude I got the new video game want to play?!" I ask him.

Louis couldent resist this. It was his favorite game.

Aprils p.o.v

I couldent believe Harry was doing this for me. It shows he really does like me.

Louis finally said yes and Harry went to go give the medicine and get the game. Then Louis came over to me.

"This isn't over honey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY GUYS IAM TRIED TO MAKE THE CHAPTER INTERESTING. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOOD SO KEEP WATCHING TILL I UPDATE!!!