chapter 16

Harrys p.o.v

I walked up to the man and turned him around. I can smell his fowl breath that he was drunk.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" he slurrs

I grab April and we both get out. I look at her and she looked sick. Next thing I knew she ran and threw up in the street.

Aprils p.o.v

I had a sickning feeling so I threw up. I wiped my mouth and head back to Harry.

"Are you okay?" he askes

I nodd my head and we both go for the car. Harry took me to his house and Ann greeted me.

"Hi are you Harrys friend?" she asks

I smiled at her and nodded my head. Then Harry took me to the living room and we sat down.

"Listen I know your life is a mess right now but-"

"BUT WHAT!,I yelled. "its never gonna get better!"I said wailing.

Harry hugged me and stroked my hair like I was a little kid. Then it felt like I was gonna throw up again so I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Harry ran after me. " Why are you throwing up?" he asked

"I don't know I think-"

And I ran out Harrys house and he followed me. I ran to a drugstore and bought several pregnancy tests.

Harry finally caught up and looked at me." No April you can't be!"

"Maybe." I said then I went back to Harrys house and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked and it was...

POSITIVE!

I threw it across the bathroom and I curled up and startes to cry. Harry was banging on the door hard but I didn't answer.

"APRIL OPEN THE DOOF WHAT HAPPNED?"

I got off the floor and opened the door and lookes at Harry. He had a worry look on his face.

"Harry it was..erm..positive." I say not looking into his eyes.

He grabbed me and he put my head on his chest. I bursted out crying and Harry hugged me tighter.

***

I woke up not in Louis room. I remembered that I was in Harrys house. I got up off the bed and went into the living room.

"Hey sweetie." Ann greeted me

I smiled at her and asked her where Harry was.

"Oh he just left to Louis house."

I froze and I quicklu ran to Louis house. I swung the door open and I saw Louis and Harry looking at each other.

"APRIL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Louis screamed

I ignored him and looked over at Harry and shook my head no to him and he understood.

"APRIL ANSWER ME!"

I looked over at Louis and faced him. "I was at Harrys house."

His eyes went wide and he turned to Harry. "Why are you with my April?"

"YOUR APRIL!?" I asked and he tured around.

"I hate you Louis you used me to get payback and you were grinding with Elenor!"I shot back

He was quiet then he started to laugh. "Haha poor poor April so helpless. You still are getting engaged to me and you can't do anything!" he laughed

I swear my blood started to boil and I wanted to punch him in the mouth.

"I can do something." I said

"What!" he said.

I started walking towards Harry and he seemed confused. I walkes up to him and put my hands in his face and leaned and kissed him right on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY IAM HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU WANT ME TO I CAN DEDICATE A CHAPTER FOR YOU JUST WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS!!

GO DANCE LIKE CRAZY!

KAY!!

BYE!!:)