chapter 24

Aprils p.o.v

I ran to the hospital with Louis and I went by the office lady.

"Who are you here for?" she asked.

I was out of breath so I tried to say it. "Car-accident." I said.

"Oh sweetie that person died minutes ago." she said

I had a heart attack. I fell into Louis arms and started to cry like crazy.

"harry-he risked his life." I sobbed.

"Do you mean Harry Styles?" the counter lady asked.

"Yea!" Louis said.

"Oh he's been awake and be been only saying one word."

My head jerked up. Harry was alive!

"He been saying April." The lady said.

I turned to the lady. My eyes widened and the lady knew I was April.

"Please just see him." she said quietly.

I turned to Louis and he nodded. Then the lady took us down the hall and I ran ti Harrys room.

He was all bandaged up and wad not moving. I could see his chest rising up and down. I slowly walked over to him and took his hand.

"Iam so sorry Harry Iam a stupid clutz!" I said crying.

He slowly moved his head his curls all over the place. I looked into his eyes and they were shining.

"Don't say that April you are not you are a beautiful girl." he said stroking my hair.

Louis p.o.v

I watched everything. I could hear what they were saying. I could see april loved Harry and Harry loved her.

I walked into the room and went by Harry.

"Thanks man for saving her life." I say smiling.

He smiled back and he opened his mouth to speak.

"What are friends for?"

~After Harry got out of the hospital~

Louis p.o.v

I hosted a party for Harry today and Niall Liam and Zayn came as well. We were all having fun and I caught Harry looking at April.

I knew what I had to do.

"I have an announcement to make." I say

Everyone turns to me and I walk over by Harry. I put my hand behing my back and pulled out something.

"For you." I say and I place it in his hands.

Aprils p.o.v

I wanted to know what Louis gave Harry. Harry opened his hand and I gasped and so did he.

in his hand was Louis engagement ring!

"Man-nn what is thiss?" Harry asked.

"My engagement ring I know how much you love April and she loves you." he said.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me. Then Louis came over to me and I hugged him tight.

"Thank you." I cried.

"Your welcome babe now go put the ring on Harry!" he laughed.

I weng over by Harry and slid the ring in his finger and everyone clapped.

Now Harry is my prince and I have him. He did the same thing again that made me first fall in love with him.

He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!

DID YA LIKE IT??? I SURE ENJOYED WRITING IT AND IT WAS MH FIRST FANFIC. THERE IS A SEQUEL THO SO BE HAPPY!!!!!!

PLEZ COMMENT FAN AND VOTE I APPRECIATE IT!!

HARRY IS WITH APRIL NOW!! POOR LOUIS HE STILL HAS ELENOUR THO