chapter 21

I came home to see Louis sound asleep on the couch. He looked so peacfull curled up on the couch.

I slowly walked over to him and curled up next to him and fell sound asleep...

I woke up the next morning and decided to make breakfast. I remembered that I had nothing to make so I called s resturant and ordered pancakes with sausage and maple syrup.

"That smelles good!" Louis said walking into the kitchen.

He grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. He moved my hair out of my face before planting a kiss on lips. I didn't hesitate and I kissed him back.

We were eating breakfast when Louis told me last night he got a job. I jumped up and down for him and he told me he was running late so he left.

I called Harry and he came to pick me uo. I was really bored so I decided to go to Harrys house.

"APRIL LETS GO!" Harry yelled from the car.

I jumped in the passenger seat and Harry begain to drive. I watched him carefully and he was a FAST driver.

"Harry your driving so fast!" I complained and he stopped because I grabbed my stomach.

"Are you pregnant again?" he asked quietly.

I was surprised that he had remembered and I still hadent told him the truth.

"No I get car sick." I say looking out the window.

"Well right now you would have been a mother." he said.

I thought of that. I didn't want to I was too young.

We arrived at Harrys house and I walked inside to find his friends sitting on the couch eating.

"Look who's here." the one with the blond hair said smiling then he got up.

"My named Niall, then the one with tattoos came by," My names Zayn, and finally the buzz cut, "Mines Liam!"

"My names April!" I say smiling and showing off my dimple.

"I guess were all friends!" Harry said walking in.

Next thing I knew we were all having a blast with a party and food. Niall kept eating and it made me laugh.

Harry came over to me and sat down.

"Listen April I want to talk to you." he said looking into my eyes.

he was about to talk when Louis called. "Hello love how are you?" he asked.

"Fine." I say.

"well iam gonna come him alittle late okay?"

"okay." I say then I cut the phone.

"Harry can you drop me off?" I asked him you can tell me in the car.

Harry didn't talk to me in the car. He was talking to his Mom. We finally came to my flat and I invited him inside.

"You can tell me now!" I say hoping on the couch.

"Well I want to impress my girlfriend but I need your help your a girl!" he said smiling.

"Hmmm, pretend iam your girlfriend and tell me what you want to tell her."

"Okay umm.. Ashly I love you." he said looking deep into my eyes.

For some reason I didn't want him to tell Ashly this. But I had Louis.

"Oh Harry I love you too!" I say trying to be romantic.

"WHT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE"! Louis screamed.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Louis. I ran up to him and hugged him.

Harrys p.o.v

I watched as April tried to explain to Louis what really happened.

"Louis Iam only yours and I loved no other guy in my life except for you." she said crying.

That hurted me. She never loved me and she alwayd loved Louis. I got up and started to run out.

~music playing loved you first~

"I've been waiting all this time to finally say it but I see your hearts been taken and nothing couod be worse. baby I loved you first. Tight my chances couldvhave been were he is standing thstd what hurts the most, girl I came so close, now you'll never knowww baby I loved you first.

I had tears in my eyes as I started the engine. I couldent see and I tried to wipe my tears. I drove even faster this time.

I

Hated

Her.

Aprils p.o.v

"AHH THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF ME!" I screamed than ran out the door into the car. Tears were in my eyes and I couldent see.

Next thing I knew a truck came in my way and eveeyrhing went black.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AHHHH I KNOW HE HATES HER KNOW CAUSE HE THINKS SHE NEVER LOVED HIM. I THINK IS HAVR SOME PARTS IN THE LYRICS WRONG...

OKAY NOW GO LISTEN TO THE SONG.