chapter 17

He had an angry face and he looked over at Harry.

"Harry is now my boyfriend." I say looking at Louis.

Louis came by Harry and jabbed his finger in his chest.

"Me and you are no longer friends YOU ARE NEVER ALOUD IN MY HOUSE!" he screamed and walked away.

Oh No! what have I done?

"Harry iam so sorry I could-" but he didn't let me finish.

"April its fine Louis was being a pain in my arse and I love you more." he said smiling.

Ohhh his smile gets me everytime. I love him because of that and his personality. Then he turned around and walked out the door smiling at me.

~some weeks later~

I was disipointed.

In some days was my engagment with Louis and Harry wasn't invited. But I told Harry even if I get engaged with Louis iam gonna be Harrys girlfriend.

I was thinking about Louis when I thought about the baby. For sure I didn't want it. Then I had an idea.

I arrived at the hospital and went to the lady on the desk.

"How may I help you?" she asked

"Um... I would like to do an abortion." I say not looking at her.

She looked at me and looked disapointed. She guided me to a room and told me the doctor will come.

In some minutes my doctor came and it was out.

***

I went back home and I saw Harry sitting on the steps. I came closer to him and playfully punched him in the arm.

"Hey pretty boy how are you?" I asked.

Harry looked up and I stopped smiling. His green eyes wernt sparkling like normal. His face was all diwn and it looked like he was crying. His curls weren't in place like normal.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked him

He didn't answer me.

"HEROLD EDWARD STYLES ANSWER ME!" I yelled.

He didn't answer

I grabbed him by th shirt and we were face to face. A tear dribbled down his cheek.

"April- iam- iam moving to London." he said not giving eye contact.

it felt like I got ranover by a car millions of times. I can't believe Harry just said that. I mean this just made mu life worst.

"Harry when?" I asked crying.

"The day of your engagement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY LOVLIES!! THX FOR READING THIS AND IT IS DEDICATED TO A WONDERFUL WRITER @mariah88

KAY NOW GO EAT CAKE CAUSE IAM! JELLY KAY

COMMENT TO BE DEDICATED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND ILL GIVE U A SHOUTOUT