Chapter 10

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't ready for this.

"Louis please stop I am not ready."

"Well were gonna do this again." he said smiling.

He put his wet lips on my neck and started to move down. Then we heard footsteps coming our way.

"someones coming gettoff!" I said to Louis.

For some reason Louis looke

d pretty mad. He never liker me before.

"Your mine." he whispered in my ear.

I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom.And just in time my Mom opened the door.

"Guys we have to say something hurry and come downstairs." my Mom said then she shut the door.

"Iam leaving and you better remember what I said." Louis said.

I didn't know why suddenly Louis was acting this way. I was scared of him. I went downstairs.

I saw eveyone sitting and looking at pictures.

"What are you guys looking at?" Iasked.

"Pictures of where you and Louis should have your engagement party."

"Oh!" I say.

I looked over at Louis and he was talking on the phone. I wonder what had happened to him and Elenour. I still have to talk to Conrad.

"Mom Iam gonna go to sleep kay." I said getting up.

"April remember that Steven left to collage this morning and I have to go for my buissness trip. You will stay at Louis house."

OH NO!

"Fine I will go pack some clothes." I say getting up.

"Iwill help her!" Louis said.

My Mom actually said yes and he came back upstairs again.

"Why are you being so nice?" I ask him.

"Because now that we are getting engaged we should learn to love each other."

I just stared at him and started to pack. Louis came closer to me and checked out my whole closet.

"Bring something sexy." he said looking at my clothes.

Then he reached into my closet and grabbed a mini dress(that is really slutty), a pair of short shorts,and tanktops.

"and don't forget this!" he said throwing a laced bra.

"Louis Iam not a slut!" I said

He came close to me. I could see in his eyes he wasn't happy about what I said.

"Your taking this." he said in a threatning voice.

He went away from my closet and opened the door and left. I came downstairs with my suitcase and I hugged my Mom and we left.

When we got to Louis house I noticed there wasn't enough rooms so I figured id be sharing with his sister.

"April darling you will be sharing a room with Louis here." his Mom said.

Now I know why he made me pack these clothes. He knew this was going to happen.

Louis showed me his room and I was pretty scared of him. I set my clothes down and took out my pjamas Louis told me to pack.

"Iam gonna go change." I said to Louis.

"You can change over here baby." Louis said laghing.

I ignored him went to the bathroom. I made sure it was looker then I changed.

I went back to Louis room and he was asleep. I made sure he was far away from me and I laid down on the other side of the bed.

Then I heard plastic ruffling and Louis was awake and put his hand on my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY GUYS IAM SORRY IF U DIDNT LIKE IT. I WILL UPDATE A BETTER CHAPTER LATER!!