chapter 20

Me and Louis quickly started to pack. We couldent wait for London. Louis Mom explained that her friend had a flat over there and we could buy it from her.

I walked over to Louis Mom and gave her a big hug. I wad going to miss her a lot. Louis did the same and in no time we were at the airport.

~in London~

It was a marvelous place. The weather was a beautiful spring weather with flowers blooming out of the ground.

We found our flat and unpacked most of the things and well we were bummed out.

"Well that took a lot of work!" Louis said kissing me lightly on the lips.

I giggled. It looked like he wad drunk.

"Iam hungry." he said getting up.

"I will run to the grocry store and get us some food." I say grabbing the car Louis Moms friend gave to us.

"can't we eat at a resturant?!" he whined like a little baby.

"nope I want to learn how to cook.' I say before closing the front door.

I found a nice grocry store and walked in. I didn't know what to make so I was strolling through the ailes looking at the shelves. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Iam so sorry!" I say looking up

I couldent believe my eyes! Right infront of my face stood Anne! Harrys Mom!

"April darling!" she said giving me a big hug.

"Anne its so nice to see you!" I say smiling.

"When did you come?" she asked.

"Today I got accepted to a university over here." I say proudly.

"Why don't you come over?" she asked.

I was about to say yes when I thought about Louis. My poor baby was hungry.

"Um give me your address and I'll come."

She gave me her address and I grabbed a frozen pizza and went to our flat.

"PIZZA YAY!" Louis screamed!

We both ate our pizza and I cleared my throut to talk.

"Louis can I explore London?" I asked giving him a puppy dog face.

"If you give me a face like that I can't say no." he said then he kissed me.

I got out my phone and checked the address Anne gave me. I arrived and knocked in her door.

"April come in." she said pointing to the couch.

So far I don't see Harry.

Good.

I moved my hair out of my face when Anne gasped.

"April your engaged?! To who?" she asked.

"To Louis Tomlinson." I blushed.

"Harrys best friend?" she asked and I nodded.

"That's lovely dear and can you get a paper from the left side room upstairs?" she asked and I nodded.

Harrys p.o.v

I was coming home with my girlfriend Ashly. She was hot and all but she was not polite.

I opened the door to my house like usaual and went inside.

"Hey Mum iam home!" I say

She turns around and has a hapoy expression on her face.

"Honey I have a surprise for you!" she says.

"SWEETIE COME DOWN!" she says and I was confused.

My Mum only calls girls sweetie and I had a girlfriend.

Then I see it.

The most beautiful thing in the whole wide world.

April.

She was wearing black shorts with a tanktop, her hair was alittle more red with black streaks on the bottom. Her choclate brown eyes seemed to be staring right back at me.

I guess Ashly saw me drooling because she coughed.

I snaped out of my gaze and ran to April to hug her.

Aprils p.o.v

Oh No! he was coming towards me. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug and swung me around.

"APRIL OH MY GOD!" he screamed of joy.

I wasn't happy to see him. After two years he sees me and he has a girlfriend and he never wrote to me.

"What brought you here?" he asked putting me down.

"Me and Louis moved here." I said.

I couldent help it. He seemed so happu to see me now and he didn't care about me two years ago.

"How come you never wrote to me?" I asked sternly.

His smile seemed to disapear and a confused look came on his face.

"I did write to you and you-"

"NO YOU DIDNT I NEVER GOT ONE LETTER FROM YOU! you know how I felt terrible. And here you are with your girlfriend and when you saw me you pretended everything is okay!" I said.

"What I wrote to you every single day April." he said

I looked into his green emerald eyes. He seemed to be telling the truth I just know it.

"Then how come I never got it?" I asked.

"I guess I didn't put the address right!" he said.

I laughed.

"I bet the person that got it was freaking out!" I say laughing then I hugged him again.

We were hugging when a boy screamed!

"Harry what the hell are you doing!?" he said in a irish accent.

I pulled apary feom Harry and started to blush. I saw his girlfriend stomp away screaming.

"Hey mate just hugging April." he said smiling.

The one with a hat on his head and a ZAP tattoo on his hand begain to talk.

"You just met her two seconds ago and you start hugging her?" he asked.

"More like two yeard ago." he said then he started to explain how we met.

Then when he got to Louis part his hands turned into a fist.

"When that jerk ass finds out iam with April again he'll sure feel sorry for what he did. He is a fuckin-'

"NO!, I screamed. "Don't say that about Louis he changed." I say looking at Harry in the eye.

He turned around shocked and started to talk. "He changed?"

"Yes for me and I like it that way Harry I can't be with you." I say looking down on the floor.

"OH SUCKS!" the boys said at the same time.

I really did love Harry again but I can't break Louis heart. Me and Harry still can be friends.

"I have to go Louis is waiting for me see you tomarrow Harry." I say smiling then I get in the car and drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HOW DID YA LIKE IT. APRIL AND HARRY FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN AND APRIL ALSO FOUND NIALL ZAYN AND LIAM!!

YA KNOW IT WANT YOU TO COMMENT FAN AND VOTE PLEZZZZ!

THANKS LOVLIES!!