chaptet 8

I woke up the next morning wearing the same dress. I guess I fell asleep like this but I didn't care at all. I was cold so I tried to put the blanket over my head but it wouldent budge.

I turned around and saw Harry looking right at me.

IN MY BED!

"AH-" and Harry cupped his big hands ove my mouth.

"Hey April don't scream I am just here to finish something."

I looked at him confused untill he startes to speak again. "the kiss."

I stared at him in disbelif. I can't believe he barged into my house just to finish our kiss. He had the guts.

"I can't believe you did that!" I said.

"did what?"

"barged into my hous to finish a kiss, you had the guts."

"well maybe you shouldn't leave your. window open or else it wouldent be me next to you."

I rolled my eyes at Harry. Still, we just met yesterday and we already almost kissed.

"get out!" I said playfully

Harry smiled and got off. "I'll be back for our kiss honey and you will enjoy it. plus you have to give something back." he said climbing out the window.

I got up and went to go change. i was to lazy to go to the bathroom so I changed in my room.

"well I got something I wanted in return."

I looked around to see Harry was in the windoe looking at me change. Then he smiled and ran off.

I was so emabarresed!

I went out my room and went downstairs. I grabbed a apple and went outside fot my morning walk.

It was chilly outside and my apple turned brown so I threw it away. I was going down a dark alley.

It was cold in there and it was wet so I decided to walk back untill someone grabbed my wrist.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed but his grip was to tight.

Then he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He leaned in and he pushed his soft wet lips on mine.

Then I noticed it. This kiss was a kiss I already kissed before.

It was Louis.