chapter 23

Nialls p.o.v

Wait did she just say Louis instead of Harry.

"Oh okay " I said looking down.

"Is that a problem?" she asked looking at me in the eyes.

"No." I said lying.

The truth is it was a problem. Harry is really in love with her and I want hin to be happy.

"Will I be able to still meet you liam and Zayn?" she asked.

"Of course."

She got up off the floor and embraced me in a warm hug. Her soft hair touching my skin. She was a good hugger.

"Tell Harry goodbye." she said then she slowly walked away.

~weeks later~

"Hey beautiful."Louis said as he pecked me on the lips.

I was outside working on my garden. Louis took me by my waist and started kissing me. I put my hands on his neck going into his hair.

"Ahm!" someome said coughing behind.

I broke apart from Louis and looked up. The mailman was standing right there with our mail.

"Sorry." I said blushing then he handed me the mail.

"That was funny!" Louis said.

"Shut up." I said

I was going through the mail when I saw it was something from univirsity. I went inside and opened it up.

Dear April,

We are having a party in our of our students. (A/N its one of those partys where you where those masks idk what that is called) We hope to see you there!

I was excited and was ready to go.

~the day of the party~

I went shopping with Louis and picked out a beautiful dress.

It was a light blue color on the top with glitter and fake diamonds. As it went to the bottom it started to fade a black color and had frills. My mask was blue in the middle and black on the side with feathers.

"Bye Louis!" I say then I head out.

At the party it was wild. On the dance floor everyone was grinding and having fun. I went by the bar and ordered a drink.

"Want to have fun?" I slurred boy asked me.

"No iam fine." I said as I got up but he didn't listen.

I pined me to a wall and slowly moved his fingers down. He lifted my chin up and crashed his lips on mine.

"STOP." I managed to say.

"Stop what we didn't even start." he said chuckling.

"She said stop." a husky guy said.

"So what are you gonna do boy?" he asked leaving me.

The husky boy grabbed the guy off and punched him in the nose and he started to bleed.

Then he got up and ran away.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem but I want a reward." he said smirking.

I could see his hair was alittle curly and was wearing a suit with a rose in his pocket

"And what do you want?" I asked

"A dance."

I smiled and held out my hand and he took me to the dance floor. A slow motion song started to play and the boy put his hands on my waist.

I looked up at him and looked straight into his eyes. They were emerald green orbs and they reminded me of... HARRYS!

I pushed back and slowly started to back up.

"No no no." I said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Harry get away from me." I said and I started to run out and he folowed me.

"APRIL?" he asked but I kept running till I stopped in the middle of the street.

"HARRY I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"I screamed.

"APRIL WATCH OUT!" Harry screamed then he pushed me and I fell on the floor hitting my head.

"what was that fo-" and I looked at Harry.

He was on the street laying in the center all bloody. Dark red ozzing blood was coming out from everywhere.

"HARRY!" I screamed and went towards him and started to cry.

The man with the car got out and called the ambulance and I called Louis.

"LOUIS HARRY- HES, HES BLOODY!" I screamed.

"WHAT IAM COMING!" Louis said then he cut the phone.

I looked at Harry in shock and started to cry harder.

Harry risked his life.

For me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N DUHDUHDUH!!!

SORRY I HAD TO DO SOMETHING DONT HATE ME.

CANT WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER

ALWAYS COMMENT FAN AND VOTE!!