Chapter 14

A/N I KNOW IAM SUCH A BAD PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LOOOONG TIME!SORRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aprils p.o.v

Louis stepped away from me and his eyes were wide open. He looked at the door and I turned around.

Therr in the doorway was Elenour and her mouth was open in shock. To me she looked WAY better than me.

Her hair was curled from the bottom, her make up was applied so neatly, she was wearing a blue spaggeti strap tanktop with white shorts.

"LOUIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed at him.

Louis didn't answer her and he looked at the floor. He was biting his lips I can see. I guess she was surrprisrd because I was wearing only a towel and Louis was shirtless.

"Louis you cheated on me?" Elenour asked getting close to him.

"Elenour baby look its just that-"

"ITS WHAT!" she barks at Louis

"Um I think me and you should umm break up." he says not giving eye contact.

Elenour started to get tears in her eyes and I knew she really loved Louis.

"If that's what you want Louis, she said then she came by me. " you will pay for this fool."

She left the room and I turned to Louis all angry.

"How could you not tell me you didn't break up with her!" I screamed at Louis.

"I didn't even tell her we were enaged."

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to go change. Louis knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"No iam changing and iam mad at you." I told him.

"why?"

"Well now Elenour hates me even more and shd said I will pay for this!"

Louis was silent and I stepped out the bathroom and I walked passed him.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"somewhere." I say then I walk out the door.

***

I was at Starbucks drinking some coffee when Harry walked in. I got up and was about to leave.

"April wait can we talk?" Harry asked

I turned around and looked at him. He was just so perfect. I still loved him but he betrayed me.

"What!" I say angrily.

His eyes seemed to soften of relief. His green eyes shined in the light.

"Well I think you heard me and Louis talking and I just wanted to say-" and my phone rang.

"wait, I tell him then I pick up the phone. "APRIL COME HOME QUICK!" Louis said on the other side then he cut the phone.

I looked over at Harry. "Another time Harry Louis wants me." then I run out the door.

I arrive and I see Louis Mom crying and his sistet trying to calm her down. Louis was in shock.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled.

Louis looked up at me. He came close to me and stroked my hair. He hugged me and I was confused.

"April your Mom- is- is- dead."

It feels like my heart stopped beating becase the next thing I knew I was on the floor.