First Arrival

I can't believe I was accepted into the DWMA. I heard that there are good opportunities. I heard about the the war against Arachnophobia. There are a lot of people to team up with, but they need to be compatible with my soul wavelength. "How do I just pick a weapon" I said to myself. I see a blue headed boy screaming on top of the DWMA. "Bow before your hero the great BLACKSTAR, the one person destined to surpass God". A boy white haired wearing a beanie that has the DWMA logo on it and a jacket with a soul on it walks up and says "More like the one to be the biggest Idiot, oh hi I'm Soul Eater. That self center child up there is BlackStar. He is nice when you get to know him." "I bet, he seems very fun. I'm William." "Nice to meet you, but I got to go kill that Idiot." Soul runs off seeming hell bent on getting BlackStar down. "Ok back to finding a partner" I mumble to myself.

I see two people walk up to me. One is a small girl looks about 10 and an older man he looks about 19. "Hey I'm Nori Kaza and this is my sister Kiku." Nori was wearing a black T shirt and black pants with black tennis shoes. Nori has Dark red eyes and black hair. Kiku is wearing a pink dress and sandals with a pink brazilian flower in her pitch black hair, it matched her eyes. "Hello I'm William" I see that their name tags both say weapon. Kiku is hiding behind Nori peeking at me. "Don't worry he is not mean" said Nori. She comes out from her brother when I hold out a piece of candy. She takes it rather slowly and starts to unwrap it."See" said Nori. "Sorry she is a little shy." "It's ok I was too at that age." "Thank you sir" She smiles and eats the candy. I let out a short laugh and smile. "Kiku and I are Dark Arms. We are both katanas." Nori rubs Kiku's head and she nods. I bend over and say "Are you gonna show me." Kiku giggles and transforms. Nori holds her, She is about 15 inches long including the 5 inch handle. "She's a little short, but fun comes in small packages" he laughs a little. He hands Kiku to me and I grab the handle and I notice the fabric on the handle is a very bright pink. I gave it a couple off light swings. "Very fast" I said. She giggled and I heard it through her soul wavelength.Kiku then transforms back to human. "Hey William if it is ok will you try it with me?" Nori transforms into a 35 inch katan with a 10 inch handle,but his handle fabric is a very dark red. I swing it a bit more vigorously.The bell rang and Lord Death came out.