New Job!

A.N I know that there may be no streets in Death city. I'm just adding a little bit. lol

 let out a yawn as I sit up in my bed room. I rub my eyes with my hand and look at my clock. It is only 9:30. I sigh. "It is only saturday." I say to myself. I get dressed and walk to the nearby cafe. I order a hot coffee and some doughnuts. I sit at a two seater, round table with nice golden like sides outside in the nice warm sun. I have only taken a drink before I notice a woman taking an interest in my doughnuts. I can only see her out of the corner of my eye. I look at her and say "Do you want one?" She was taken back a little and with a gasp bites her index finger's nail. I smile and say "Haha. Come on I don't bite." She gives a faint laugh and sits down across from me. She cautiously grabs the doughnut and takes a small bite out of it. After a sip of coffee I grab a doughnut and take a huge bit of it. She was smiling the whole time. She was cute in a way. She finally decides to talk "Thank you very much. Mmm. It was really good." Her voice sounds very soft as well as firm and confident, and was perfectly paired with her smile. I smile as well and say "No problem. You looked like you really enjoyed them." I look at my watch. It was time for me to go to an interview for a new part time job. After I look up she asks "What time is it?" I say "10:27. I got to le-" She cuts me off "Aw shoot! I'm late. Thank you for the doughnuts. It was great. Bye!" She bows and while waving she runs off. I wave back with a smile. Her long, brown hair bounces off the back of her thigh. Before long I start to walk as well. After a decent 5 minutes I arrive at my potential new job. I sit in the waiting room. It is a place similar to a subway. I am called in. I sit down and I see the manager. He is sitting down as well on the opposite side of a black wooden desk. We were both in office chairs. He thrusts his hand forward and with a very feminine voice he says "Hey. I'm Alistar. I am the general manager here." He had a firm grip. His hair was dyed pink with blonde roots. It was all swayed to his right. He asks me many questions. After the interview he says "Since you are the only one who came you start two days from now. Congrats I am glad to have you on the team." We exchange a handshake and I head home. Hell yeah. I can't wait to start!

It is only a couple minutes till I start. I walk in with my work clothes on it was all black with a death logo on the hat. I get behind the counter and take the first order. I am only working at the register for a while. I hear a familiar voice in the background besides Alistar's. It is a female's voice "I got the break now." My break was also now so I take my sweet time going to the rec room thing. I open the door just as someone was coming out we collide and hit the floor. I open my eyes and see a nice dull pink. I also see a black lifted skirt. Shit! I quickly get up and see the girl from the cafe lying on the ground with her skirt up. I feel heat in my cheeks and with a turn of my head I ask "Please allow me to help you up!" She grabs my hand and hoisted herself up. She shyly asks "What did you see?" I reply nothing and look at her. She gasped and nearly shouted "It's you! From the cafe?" I shake my head and say "Yeah I remember you." We smile and She speaks "So since we work together introductions are in order. I'm Haven Fliza." She grabs my wrist and drags me to the sandwich making stations. "This is Lilli and Anneke." I know them "Hey guys. I'm glad I know some people." They say hi and we walk to the cashier place where she takes a order. "We are the cashiers. You won't be alone entirely." She winks at me with her shiny red eyes. I smile and respond "I'm glad I have help." We take a few more orders and before long the day ends. I sigh as the last customer leaves. We all start to leave when I enter the rec room. I sit down and lay my head down for a bit. I hear Haven walk in "Hey William." It took a minute before I felt a small pat on my head. "You must feel beat." She thinks I'm asleep. I decided to finally wake up and pull my head up earning a small gasp from her. I laugh and say "I guess I need to get walking. I'll see you later." I stand as she says "I have a car if you need a ride." I help her up and say "I wouldn't want to impose." She smiles and say "Oh come on. It could be fun!" After a little back and forth I agree. We walk to the parking lot as she grabs her keys from her shirt pocket. She presses a button and we hear the car right in front of us beep. It was a red 2013 Ford Focus SE Sedan. We both get in. It had a nice smell of mocha. My favorite smell. I take a big wiff and Haven laughs. I laugh with her and say "I-It just smells good. Haha. Like Mocha." She blushes a little and quietly says "That is m-my perfume haha." She starts the car and smoothly pulls out of the parking lot. After a while she asks "So since I know where you work, what do you do on your free time?" I don't do much. I reply "I really don't do much. I play games and sometimes I play guitar. I have a small band." She giggles and says "So you're one of those bad guys huh?" I laugh and say "Not at all. I'm kinda a nerd." After a bit more she asks "You go to the DWMA right?" I look at her and sat "Yep. It is tons of fun." We get another mile before I open my mouth "What do you do in your free time?" She stops and says "I like games too, but my favorite thing to do is paint." We stop at my apartments. "I can't wait to see a couple haha." She got a little red in the face. "Here you go. See you at work!" I get out of the car and wave her off. I walk inside with a smile. I see Nori and Liz making out on the couch. I laugh and say "Eww guys. Take it to your room." Nori doesn't even make eye contact and says "Can't. Henry and Rose need sleep." He slams into Liz's lips again. I walk into my room and lay down. Haven was kind of hot and cute. What am I thinking? Haha. I really need some sleep.