Spring Break: Part 1

Yay spring break is here. Kid and I have organized a camp out. Nori and Liz stayed behind unfortunately. We get there by three o clock. We set up three tents. BlackStar and I cut down a tree and use it for firewood. We roast s'mores. I go to lay down in Tsubaki's and my tent. I lay there for a bit before my butt is grabbed. I yell a look behind me I see blue hair. I slap him and I say "Damnit BlackStar! I'm not Patty." He apologizes and quickly runs to his tent. I sigh and decide to sit by the fire some more. I see Tsubaki silently staring into the fire. I grab a blanket and snuggle next to her. She leans on my shoulder as I hold her tightly. I see a flash and look up at kid. "He snickers and says "That one is definitely going to your mom." I go to get up, but stop when I realize that Tsubaki is asleep. I instead send him a text with my free hand. It said 'In the morning I'm am totally going to kill you.' He replies with 'Lol. Your mom told me that you are so cute and she wants you to treat her right.' 'Damn you Kid!!!!'I shake my head and put the phone away. I pick up Tsubaki and take her back to our tent. I lay her down on a small mattress we share. I cover both of us with blanket and zip up the tent. I fall asleep holding Tsubaki.

I feel something on my face. I opens eyes to see Tsubaki's stomach on my head. She is still sleeping. I giggle and sit up. Her head is now in my lap. She is so peaceful and quiet. I leave the tent without waking her. We bought cooking supplies before we arrived. I cook some eggs which wakes up BlackStar. He chows down loudly which wakes up everyone else. Tsubaki helps make some for everyone. When we finish I see Maka and Kid play fighting. I go to take a pic, but it isn't intimate enough to send to death. We fish for most of the day. When it gets dark Kid and Maka are nowhere to be found. I make an excuse and look for them. I see a lake and two figures swimming. I see Maka and kid. Maka has a bra on. I see kid hug Maka from behind. I turn off my flash and take a picture. I walk back to camp. I hear a stick break and brave myself. I yell "Who's there?" I hear nothing in reply. I see a dark shadow run throw some trees. I am getting scared now. I feel something wrap around my feet and pull me so I hit my butt hard. I feel that is a chain. I am relived. I grab the chain and give it a slight tug. I hear Tsubaki say "Ow that's my hair silly!" I laugh and follow the chain glomping Tsubaki. She giggles and drags me to our tent. I am slammed into the mattress and straddled. She kisses me over and over again. I grab her butt and kneel so that her legs are on either side of my hips. She giggles and stops me from kissing her. She gives me a naughty look saying "Not tonight." I sigh and lay down. "Playing Hard to Get?" She laughs and I soon hear snoring. Damn she is good at this game.