Non-Forgivable Lies and Bad Dreams

A slash to the right than to the left. I was sparing BlackStar. He sprints to me. I nearly lose sight of him. I swipe at his weapon Tsubaki; my ex. I tried not to let it get to me, but being around her kinda hurts me inside. I feel the blade press my neck and black star holding me from behind saying "Coulda got ya. Haha. Keep it up and you'll be on my level soon enough." I can never beat him, yet. Tsubaki and Nori both transform. I grab my water bottle and take a huge gulp. I give a fist bump to BlackStar and we both sit down. I hear Nori and Tsubaki talking in the distance. BlackStar pats my shoulder and says "So how are you holding up man?" I look at Tsubaki and Nori behind us and then at him saying "Not as well as I hoped. I just feel so betrayed about the whole situation." He sighs and says "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." After a bit I walk in Nori's direction. I am surprised when I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Tsubaki standing there she says "I-I am so sorry. I didn't want to tell you because I did not want to hurt you." I knew the next few words were a bit cold , but I said them anyway "I may have been with you still if you did tell me. I can't be with you if you think that lying is ok." She starts to cry and says "B-but if I told you then you would have *sniff* broken up with me." I didn't know what to say but "It wouldn't have been any worse than lying to me." I walk away and hear her sobbing. I muster up my feelings and try to not look. The farther I get the more i want to turn around and just hug her. Why don't I? I mean it would be so damn easy. I could just turn and say Sorry. Why can't I? Do I not feel for her anymore? I think I don't love her anymore, but why can't I shake the feeling of betrayal from her. These are questions I asked myself many days after the breakup. I don't know what is wrong with me. I need to sleep.

I am in a dark room standing. I see nothing. Then the ground lights up to a desert looking ground. Then a fence builds up around me at least 100 meters in radius. Than a bull appears and chases me. I was shocked. I jump over the bull and land behind it. Then the bull rushes me again, but this time I grab it by the horns. I feel my feet dig into the ground. I flip the bull over my head while yelling. As soon as the bull hits the ground it all disappears. Than a alleyway presents itself. Cars and people were roaring in the background. It reminded me of new york. Two men in leather jackets were walking down the alley to a skinny man. One of the men in leather tackles the skinny guy. I initially went to yell, but instead I ran to them. I punched one of the guys in leather in the mouth and I kicked the other in the stomach giving the skinny man some time to run. I throw fist after fist hitting the guys. I am grabbed by the throat and slammed into the wall. Everything shatters as I get a glimpse of me lying in bed with a black fog near me. After a few seconds I appear in front of a crowd of defenceless women and children tied up with a gun in my hand. My lieutenant says "Aim." I pull the gun up to my face looking down the sights. Wait my lieutenant? I see we are all wearing something on our arms. I couldn't make out the shape, but it meant something evil. I gain myself and aim it at the lieutenant and shoot. As soon as I shoot a flash and than I am in the black. I see the Black Fog standing by me sleeping and even see a wolf talking to him "So how is the testing going? Do you know for certain if he is-" The Fog cuts him off and in a creepy male voice it says " No. He keeps breaking the simulations. His will is too strong." Am I dreaming. I see another situation where I see a dog come to me with a gun. I loved this dog somehow I even see him as my brother. He was a golden retriever and I have had him for 8 years since he was a pup. He turns into a big black dog with three heads. Cerberus. I pick up the gun and shoot him twice. He turns back into a golden retriever slowly. His pitiful eyes were staring me down. I put the gun to his head and than I squeeze the trigger, but I am asleep. I pull the gun to my head knowing that it might wake me, but what if I really die? Oh Screw it. I pull the trigger. I see the Fog and the Wolf hurriedly making their way through my window. I yell and Nori barges in. I tell him what happened and we tell Stein. We have no clue what happened.