Me!...A...Godparent?

I got a text from my mom. I read the text. 'I see you a Tsubaki are getting along great. I saw the picture of you two cuddling by the fire. It was adorable. I hope you guys are happy.' I reply 'You saw that huh? I will see you soon it is almost summer. I love you!' I hear a scream from the living room. I run in saying "What's going on?" I see a small puddle at Liz's feet. Nori yells "Call an ambulance. Her water just broke." I said "I don't think we have the time!" Just then Stein walks in and says "Hey guys. Your water broke. We need to get you to the Hospital. I have a car. Get in." We all drive to the hospital and rush Liz inside. They go in the room while Stein and I sit outside. I say "Shouldn't you be in there?" He looks at me and says "Nope. They have specialized staff. I don't have and experience in baby making and birth." I say "Ok. Wait. You're a Virgin?" He nearly falls out of his chair saying "Where the hell did you make that accusation from?" "You told me yourself you were inexperienced." "I mean with the delivery." "Then why did you say baby making." He goes to say something but stops with a blush. He crosses his arms, turns his head away from me and scoffs "Fine! I'm a virgin. So what!" I laugh and say "You could have lied and said you had sex but never got anyone pregnant." He gets up and walks to the bathroom mumbling "Stein you fucking idiot. Lie next time." I laugh and wait patiently. After about 20 minutes I see Nori walk out and say "Come see our twins." Twins? I walk in and see two babies. One with blonde hair and red eyes and the other with black hair and blue hair. Nori points at the blonde one and says "This is Rose our baby girl. And This one is Henry our baby boy. And you are the godparent." I am in shock. I manage to say "Me!...A...godparent?" He laughs and says "Liz. We did it twins." She laughs while holding Rose. "She has your eyes. And my hair she is beautiful just like Henry." Nori holding Henry says "You know this means? I love you." She smiles and we all have a mini celebration. After a while I return to my apartment and get some rest.