Spears and Secrets

Work, School, Work, School. So boring. I need to do something fun. I am waiting for a order. I grab the food and hand it to the customer and say "Have a great day ma'am." A little old lady smiles and walks out. I see Haven turn the open sign to close. She turns to me and with a big smile she says "That was our last one. It's time to clean up." I sigh and grab a broom. I walk by Haven and realized she was a few inches taller then me and Im 5'11'. I am in the dining area sweeping wrappers and napkins into spot in the center of the room. I go to the closet and put the broom up. I grab the vacuum and suck up the trash in the center of the room. I hear Haven in the break room cleaning. I take the bag out of the vacuum and go through through the back door through the kitchen. I throw the bag over my shoulder into the dumpster. When I take a step back I get a chill up my spine and feel a kishins presence. I turn to look for it a bit scared to be honest. I hear a whisper "I know who you are." I turn and see nothing. It was a man's voice. It was a bit deep with a very creepy tone to it. "I know what you are." I turn screaming "Who is it! Where are you?" It laughs. I see a black figure being rush at me. It molds into a sword and thrusts it's blade hard at me. I hear a clash and see sparks. Haven's hand was a fancy spear head. She pushes the fog back and does a backflip transforming into a two headed spear thing. I caught her in my hands and was easily able to weird her. It was surprisingly light. Not saying she was fat. On one end a blade shaped like a katana came out in a shiny tint. On the opposite end a spear head came out. It had three points at the spearhead. I stood her up with the spear end to the ground. It was a few inches taller than me. The staff part fit perfectly into my hands. I point it at the fog and charge swing it wildly. She talks through her wavelength "William focus." I stop swinging and calm down holding the spear end to the fog and had the staff resting on my leg squatting. The fog laughs and says "This isn't over. I will find you again." He flees and I feel the presence leave. I carry Haven inside and she transforms sitting on the rec room chair. I sit by her panting. I straighten my back and look at her. Her eyes stared back at me. I let out a nervous laugh and say "So how shall I pay you back for saving me?" She waves her hand saying "I don't want anything really. But thanks for the gesture." I of course persist "Come on. I have been meaning to ask you somewhere for a while now." I thought she was going to laugh. Crap. I am such a loser. She looks down saying "In that case-" she looks up at me "-I would love to come." We look at each other smiling. I finally say "Well we really should finish what we started." I hand her a broom and we finish up. She drive me home again. Before she pulls away I go to her window and say "Here let me pay for gas." I reach for my wallet when she says "No thanks. You've done enough by taking me to the mall. Haha." I give a smile and say "I insist. Is there another way I can pay." She smiles and says "Come here I have something to tell you." I lean my head into the car and turn my head. I feel a slight peck on my cheek. I pull away and look at her shocked. She was smiling and red in the face. I smile when she says "I'll see ya later." I put my hand on my cheek as she pulls out and drives off. Man that was something else. I can't wait to take her. I mean to the mall. Haha. I open my door and see Nori hide something from my view saying "H-hey. What are you d-doing here early?" I try to peek at his hands. He runs to the other side if the room saying "Don't look! It is a work in progress for you." I laugh and walk to my room. What is he doing?