Classes

Death came out the front doors and started to speak "Hello students if you didn't know this is the Demon Weapon's and Meister's Academy or DWMA for short.This is where our staff teach weapons and meisters to fight the evil human souls known as Kisheins." He lists of the rules, you know the basic rules for schools. "Ok" yelled death "Time to assign you classes" he and His son Death The Kid started to hand out pamphlets and envelops. The pamphlet was like an overview of the city. In the envelop it had 200 dollars, everyone's ID, (Im surprised they got it right for everyone) dormitory keys and a list of classes. "Now everyone go with your homeroom teachers." There were a row of teachers holding cards with their names on it. I got Professor Stein a 3 star meister. It looked like Nori did too but Kiku was holding onto his leg "Don't leave me brother please" cried Kiku. "Its ok Kiku where are you going?" "umm Miss Marry, but I can't find her!" Nori looks at her list of classes. "That says Miss Marie silly. She is over there" He walks with her and kisses her forehead. He runs to me and looks at my dormitory room "Hey that is close to mine!" His was 206 mine was 203. We follow Stein to our homeroom. On the way there I see Soul and he comes to me and introduces BlackStar. "Hey William this is BlackStar" "That is right I'm BlackStar the best of the best." We talked a bit to become friends.

I sit next to Nori. Stein starts to look over a few papers and says "You can talk until I am done looking over these papers." Me and Nori talk about where we were from. He was from New York I was from California. I look over to see Soul talking to a blond pig tailed haired girl "Maka just shut up" was his response. Maka, I assume, yelled "Maka...CHOP" and hit Soul over the head with a book very hard. "Owwwwwwwww that hurts you know?!?!" I laugh and see BlackStar talking to a tall black haired woman. "Yea his name is William...yes he is new here...why would I know that Tsubaki?" I could only hear BlackStar's Loud mouth. She looks back and I quickly turn my head and look out of my eye and I see two dark blue eyes glance at me. I look at her and she shyly looks away and sits by Maka and BlackStar sits by her. "Ok class, let's talk about the basics of Meisters and weapons." BlackStar was talking "BlackStar stop talking...BlackStar" said Stein. "BLACKSTAR" Stein then threw a pencil at BlackStar and gave him a nosebleed holding his nose "Ow...OW..what the hell" yelled BlackStar. "Rule one" said stein "No talking when I say stop." He went over how meisters can wield weapons and that weapons can resonate with their partners etc. He asked if any new students found their potential partners a few raised their hands including Nori and I. We walked to the front with the other students. "Any one else? Ok then everyone else may talk or study. Ok I want all the weapons to transform in their meisters hands." Everyone did so. Some of the Weapons were dagger some were a form of gun, one of them was a bow and one was a spear. "Ok hold up your weapons and if you can't you're souls are not compatible." I could and so could a few others but the one wielding the bow couldn't . "Good. You go and sit down and talk and try to bond with your partner. Everyone else good job. Tomorrow we will learn to spar." After a few minutes he called the bow wielding meister down. "Now wield the weapon." He does and can pull it up enough to aim. "See how getting to know your partner a little more can change how you perform." The bell rang "You are all dismissed" said Stein. All of the other classes were like all the other schools Math, Science, History, Electives, Foreign Language.

Finally lunch. I walk over to sit by BlackStar, Soul, Maka and Tsubaki. I see Death The Kid sit down by Nori and I. "Hi I'm Death The Kid or Kid for short." "Hi I'm William, I have heard a lot about you and your power." "Oh thanks, and here are my weapons Liz and Patty." I see two girls walk up to the table and sit with the group. "Hi I'm Liz and this is Patty my sister." I see Patty playing with her spaghetti. "Nice to meet you, I'm William and this is my partner Nori." Nori was eating his spaghetti vigorously, looks up and smiles at liz and she laughs a little and sits a little closer to Nori. "So where are you from Nori?" said Liz. Kid Leans over and whispers "I think Liz likes your weapon." I whisper "I think so too." I see Tsubaki spinning her fork around her spaghetti looking shy. "Hey I'm William, and you are?" She looks up and blushes "I'm T-Tsubaki" She holds out her hand. "Nice to meet you." I shake her hand. "Hey William" said soul "Do you play ball? Me, Kid, BlackStar, Tsubaki and my meister Maka are going to play after school." I look over at Nori who is obviously flirting with liz. "Sure I'll be their after school. I'll have to stop at my dorm room first." "Ok see ya at 5:00" said Soul. Nori told me Marie was like a guardian towards Kiku and hang out with Liz. Time to finish school I Guess. The End of the school.