Stove Issues

"I hate this so much." I am yelling at a freaking stove. This things always acted up. I am done. I grab the stove and tear it from the wall. After a cut or two I get it free. I put my arm through the door or whatever. I open my window and piece by piece chuck it out the window. I call for a replacement. It will take some time. I grab a pillow and tell into it "Ugh. I hate my life. I which all stove would burn in hell!" I hear the doorbell. I open it to see Nori and Liz. I hold the door open as the both sit on the couch. Liz is pushing out some. I ask her "How many months now? Two?" She replied "Three actually." I sigh and say "Nori our Stove is...we'll broken so let's order food." When we order I get a Text from Tsubaki. "Hey let's meet at the park I got a picnic basket! We should eat." I tell her I would be there. I leave and say "Put my food in the fridge guys. Thanks!" I Make my way way to the park and see Tsubaki laying down on a classic picnic blanket. I sneak up behind her and I glomp her. She yelps as we roll on the ground. She giggles as she ended up on top. I laugh and push her over. We sit up. She hugs me and says "Thanks for coming sweetheart. I have some news about Kid." I say "Oh this can't be good. Haha what is it?" She smiles and says "Ok here goes nothing. It has to be a secret though. Death is throwing a Valentine ball. And Kid is going to propose." I know I look dumb with my hands on my mouth. She giggles. I say "Really? That is so cute!" We talk about the ball and eventually chow on some sandwiches. When we finish I can sense that she is tired. I lay down and ask her to join me. She snuggles on my chest as I have one arm around her. We look up at the clouds saying what they look like. We laugh for hours. I roll over so I am on top of her. She shyly looks up at me. I kiss her softly. She stops me and says "Not here. Let's go to my place." With a wink we pack up. As soon as we get home we lay the picnic supplies down. She grabs my hand and drags me to the couch. She straddles me. I grab her hips. She leans to kiss me. We kiss for a few minutes before she falls asleep still straddling me. I sit there with a hard blush. I fall asleep too.