I trusted her!

A.N I just literally went through this. This is from the heart. If you know me from school, leave me to cool off for a week or so. 

I returned to Death City. I open my door and slam my body on my bed. I am beat. I role over nearly dragging the covers with me and look at my wall. I loose my breath as I see Tsubaki's collage she gave me for Christmas. I stare at it with this feeling of regret. Should I have forgiven her. I mean. Dammit. I feel lost and shackled. I feel like a ton of bricks are weighing my chest down. I stand and walk in to the living room. I sit down and reach for the tv remote when I hear a knock on the door. I get up and look out the peep hole to see Kid with a box in his left hand pressed against his hip. I open the door and with a fake smile I say "Hey man. Nice to see you. Come in." I make way for him as he walks past me saying "You too. It has been a while." He lays the box and the table and with his left hand on it he faces me as says "You're going to love this." I laugh and walk to the box. I never noticed it had holes in it. I open the top off the box slowly. I see a baby snake. I squeal "No way! Kid!" I hear him laugh as I pick up the snake and lay it in my other hand. "It is a red and white corn snake." I look over it. It has a bunch of big red spots on its skin. I pet it's head with my index finger. I look at kid and say "I really like this. He is so beautiful. I would love to keep him, but I don't have a cage." As if on cue Maka opens the front door with a huge cage. I lay the snake in the box and grab the cage from Maka. I say "Hey Maka. Thank you so much." I set the cage in my room on my desk and walk back to the living room. I see Maka sitting on the couch and as I walk to her she says "Kid had to grab some more things from the car. He'll be right back. I sit across from her and say "So, are you guys thinking of the wedding already." We share a laugh. She says "No no. Haha. That is a long time from now. We are more worried about yo-" Something stopped her. She shook her head and said "Sorry I lost my thought." I knew better. I say "I know wh-" Kid walks in yelling "Hey. Here is the food, bedding, a few decorations and a light for the snake cage." I get up and grab the box in his hands and take it to my room. As I walk back I hear Kid and Maka whispering. "What are......No......it....may hurt him....." I walk in, lean against the wall with crossed arms and say "What may hurt me?" Maka jumped a little and Kid let out a huge sigh. Kid lowered his head and slowly walked to me. He raised his head after he placed his left hand on my shoulder. His eyes where sorry in a very serious way. My heart was beating really fast. Kid finally spoke "Maka and I think you should forgive Tsubaki." "I feel myself holding back tears. "I-I trusted her. She b-broke my heart and I trusted her damnit!" We are silent for at least twenty seconds before Kid breaks the silence "We are sorry......about you and Tsubaki.....but you guys need to make up." I push kids hand off of me and say "I don't want to. If I do she'll do it again and again and I can't handle that. If she had such strong feelings for another than she should have just told me! I fucking trusted her! I gave her my heart and she treated it like shit and crushed it. I was hurt too." At this point the tears were dripping from my chin. I turn away from them and rush into my room slamming the door. I jump onto my bed slamming my head against the pillow. I hear the door to the apartment open and close. I hear Nori. "Hey. What are....oh......I'll take him out for ice cream soon......Oh......not like that.....ok...let him cool off then we will talk....let me order pizza." I cry there for what seems like a eternity. I hear knocking on the door. I instinctively get up and wrap my hand around the door knob. I open my door and see Nori grab pizza and say "Thank you. Have a good one!" He closes the door with a swift kick and lays the pizza softly on the table. I walk deeper into the room and every head turned. I sit without a word and grab a slice. We eat in silence for a few seconds before we all hear a knock on the door. 

  It takes only a second to grab the doorknob. I pull the door open and see Tsubaki. Her head was down and she had a rose in her hands. Her eyes followed my body until our eyes met. I could tell by her facial expression she was expecting Nori to answer. She looked shocked as well as sad. We stood there in silence for a few seconds before her hand extended with the rose. I wanted to take it. I wanted to hug and kiss her. I wanted to forgive her so much, but I can't deal with the lies and the betrayal. I have to say something. I go to speak when Tsubaki Cuts me off with "I'm sorry. I....Know what I did was a mistake and I wish I could make it all go away. I really do have strong feelings for you and I wish you could forgive me." I did not have the words and my chest was damn near exploding. I finally open my mouth "I...I f-felt betrayed...and like you never really loved me to the extent of what I thought. I feel like Michael was a good in comparison to me and I could never m-match him. I'm sorry, but I can't accept that. I leave the door open as my head drops and I walk to my room. I slam the door shaking several pictures on the wall. I'm angry. I grab the closet door and bang my head off it while screaming "Ahhhhh" at the seventh slam I punch it making many loud noises. My fists started to hurt more and more till I stopped. I slam my head against the pillow and lay their. I might as well go to sleep. I sleep rather peacefully considering what happened last night.   

A.N Adding a new character soon!!!