Fall Jog

A.N I am going to let this story sit till it accumulates some popularity, but feel free to message me with any questions, comments or Ideas. Until then. 

In the fall Death City feels good. I was invited to jog with Maka, Kid, and Tsubaki. Everyone else had stuff to do so it was just us. We started at Maka's apartment. I jogged next to Tsubaki and Maka and Kid were ahead of us. "They make a nice couple don't they?" I said to Tsubaki."Yea I like how Kid sees Maka as if he is her protector. It is cute how close they are." We continue to jog. We stop by a small restaurant and get water. We sit on benches. "I am exhausted." Tsubaki says as she lays her head down on my shoulder. I look at her. She is very beautiful. Her hair is so smooth and silky and black as night on the cold and bitter winds flow through it showing it is absolutely perfect. Her body is tall and is toned to perfection like the Davinci of gods created her. Her skin is so smooth like cloth from a lone yet elegant and mysterious merchant with all kinds off erotic fabric. Her dark blue eyes like a deep never ending ocean of persistence and determination. Her eyes sparkled as if Orion found his love with a dress made of the hottest and brightest stars and suns known to the universe. Her eyes are so entrancing like a lotus flower and......Wait she is looking at me! I look away quickly when she notices. She giggles and I can hear Maka whispering to kid "Did you see that? That was adorable." I can feel heat in my cheeks as I look over at Tsubaki. She laughs then lunges at me and tackles me off that bench. I put my hands around her and put her under me before we hit the ground.

I can't see. I can't breath. I smell a small amount of perfume and my face feels very cushioned. I could only find a good place to put my hands near my head. I rise up and open my eyes. I see Tsubaki blushed and shyly biting her finger. I see that my hand is placed on her.... breast. I just froze. I was paralyzed out of fright. I finally wake up and put my hand on the grass next to her. I stuttered "I am s-so sorry! I-It was an accident I." Before I can finish Tsubaki puts a finger to my lips and says "It is ok. But if you really wanted a feel all you had to do was ask." I sat there shocked at what just came out of her mouth. Tsubaki giggles and says "Kidding" her hands wrap me and pulls in a long kiss, but it ended when I see Kid with his phone out. He yelled "I got the whole damn thing! From you falling down to now. Hahaha!" I helped Tsubaki up and ran after Kid. Within the next couple hours I get texts from EVERYONE! Soul's said " That was not cool. I bet you were embarrassed. OMG I can't believe you did that LOL!" BlackStar's said "That was brave. OMG what am I kidding I am going to tease the both of you for months. LOL You are screwed man. LOL" I am left with a lot of other comments that I really don't want to mention. Like the one from Nori. "Wow man I see you work fast you got to second base! That means you get to **** her ****** and the you get to **** her until she" yea I will stop reading there. After a little while when we take another break I see that is 8:00. I hear Kid say "It is almost curfew, sorry Maka I got to go home." She nods and gives him a long hug and a peck on the lips as they part. I look over at Tsubaki. She is beat. I look closer at her. Her sweat glistens off her skin giving it a glitter like look as if the sun showers her in perfection. Her hair, her eyes, her body and especially her as a person is so beautiful. I give her a nudge. She just says "Too tired." I laugh and pick her up wedding style. I start to walk to her apartment. Honestly she isn't too heavy. I feel good. Her head is resting on my chest and her hands are around my back. She is so cute. I had a bit difficulty with stairs. It feels right to have her in my arms. She pulls out keys from her pocket and unlocks the door while still in my arms.I yell for BlackStar. Tsubaki says "He will not be here until tomorrow, he is spending the nights at someone's house. You can stay for a while if... i-it's ok with y-you?" I nodded and sat her on the couch.