Summer Break: Part 2

I wake up at 9:36. I walk downstairs and help Sarah cook. I hear Marcy running and take a seat. When we finish I wake up Tsubaki. I lean over her and say "Hey. Hey. Sleepy. Wake up." She opens her eyes and meets my lips. I gasp a little in shock and then walk with her to the dining room. We eat and Sarah suggests "Hey why don't you show Tsubaki around town?" I smile at her and say "That sounds like a good idea. You up for it Tsubaki?" She nods and we head off. She holds my hand as we walk to the local mall. When we get there we make way for the Starbucks. I get a Mocha frappuccino and Tsubaki gets a Vanilla. We walk around until we find a clothes store. She drags me in the store and makes her way to the jeans. She tries on tons of stuff like a tank top and some grey jeans. Then a pink frilly shirt and some blue jeans. Then a nice shirt and skirt combo. And finally a plaid top and some jorts. She made me try on a black over shirt and black dress pants. We leave the store with four bags full of clothes. We go to a candle booth and buy several scented candles. We then run to the food court and get some subs. We laugh and joke until I see my childhood bully Dalton with a few of his goons. I ignore him and focus on our date. He walks to us as we leave. He yells "Hey. If it isn't Willie Wilbert." That was a stupid name the made to piss me off. His friend steps in front of me and says "Hey. Where you going Wille?" He pushes me and I sneeze and reply "Oh my. I must be allergic to self centered children." Dalton grabs my shirt and says "You want to run that by me again punk?" I say "I know you may not have a brain, but you do have ears. I know you heard me." He let's go and pushes me. His friend holds me by the arms. He goes to punch me when Tsubaki activates smoke bomb mode. I hit the guys holding me with my head and kick Dalton in the groin. I yell "Tsubaki! Time to leave!" She materializes and grabs my hand. I run into a nearby store and we hide in a utility closet. I hear the bullies run by and let out a puff of air. We escape out of the mall without an incident. I run out of breath and we stop near my house.

When we enter my house I see...Cassy. She hugs me and says "Hey William! It has been forever since we've been on a date. Don't you think?" I politely push her away and say "Haven't you heard about Tsubaki?" They shoot daggers at each other. Unfortunately I was caught in crossfire. I back away into the kitchen and see Marcy. "Hey bro." I kneel and with a smile say "What is Cassy doing here?" She takes a bit to think and says "Isn't it like yandere?" I sit there shocked. Damn I hope it doesn't come to that. I walk in the entryway

To see Cassy advance at Tsubaki and says "You may have him now, but I was the first one he fell in love with. I will take him back." Tsubaki responds "If you love him so much then why did you cheat on him?" Cassy backs up and says "He was going to slow. A woman needs to fulfill her desires, no?" She lifts her breast with her crossed arms. Tsubaki giggles and says "Well true, but he has been pretty progressive with me." Cassy slaps Tsubaki and Tsubaki retaliates by hitting her. I get in between them. I out reach my hands and keep them away from each other. Each of my hands is on there...crap...breasts. I let go with a blush and say "Fighting will solve nothing. Cassy would you kindly leave." She leaves, but says "If you want another touch just stop by sometime. Kay!" She slams the door and Tsubaki was a bit mad "Why did you touch her there?" I reply "I was stopping a fight and in my defense I touched you too." I look at my hand and give it a squeeze. "Yours are bigger." She laughs and playfully hits me. "You Perv. Let's go to the park." I pack a picnic and we leave.