Bad Omens

A black dress flys by me and hits the figure in front of me. He is a Kishin. I follow the dress and attack high while the dress goes low. The kishin dodges it with little room for error. The dress turns to me. I see a blonde haired, green eyed girl. Lilli. "William, lets attack together." I kneel as I feel two black dress shoes press on my shoulders. I jump and feel the weight quickly leave me. I rush towards the kishin. I see Lilli come from the top. I distract him with a choreographed strike. He blocks as Lilli's weapon strikes his skull. He disappears and his soul is left their. I say "You can have this one. I had the last one." Lilli smiles and her weapon glows and changes form. Her weapon called the Silver Blade. I call her Anneke. She grabs the soul and eats it with ease. We walk out of the dark warehouse we were in. When we walk out we see New York in the distance. It is only 5:00pm. I say " Guys we should all go to the city for some food. We all go to a restaurant called 'Five guys'. When we enter I pay for everyone. Nori and Lilli wanted to help, but I really don't mind. I get a odd joy out of it. We eat. When we finish Nori burps. Anneke scoffs. "Manners!" Nori Flinches. Lilli and I laugh at them. We finally get back to death city. When Lilli and Anneke are dropped off we go home. I open the door to see a bunch heart shaped balloons. I grab a knife from the kitchen a throw it at two of the bloons. Pop! Pop! Nori looking worried went to his room. I clean up the balloons and grab my guitar and head out. I arrive at a club/bar thing. I see Liz, Black Star, Kid and Maka. We set up the stage. We start to play 'Pain' by Three Days Grace. We finish and the people loved it. I arrive home and hear someone inside. I slowly open the door to see Nori and Tsubaki talking about me. "William was heartbroken Tsubaki. It was hard on-" I open the door and without making eye contact walked in my room. I lay down and sleep. I wake up to a scream. I shoot up and open my door frightened. I see a huge spider and my sister. The spider about to eat Darcy. I lunge at the spider, but it strikes before I get to her. I shoot up from my bed. I hate dreams that do that. I didn't like that it must be sign. I need to get to my home soon.