After School Basketball Showdown

Now I get to look at my dormitory. I'm about to open the door when I hear a loud thud. I put my ear up to the door. It sounds like a punching bag. I open the door and see someone beating a punching bag. "Uhh hello?" "Hi I'm J.J John Jackson." JJ stands at 6''10' with huge arms at least 25' around and a very big upper body. "I'm a meister. That half of the room is yours" It looked more like he gave me ¾ of the room. I lay my stuff down, get dressed in my athletic wear, and explain to him that I was going to play basketball. "Ok, at least you're a nice roommate." And with that I left.

I get to the basketball court and see that they have not started yet. "Hey William is here" said Tsubaki. She seemed much less shy. "Ok lets have team captains, uhh Me and BlackStar." said Soul. BlackStar picked Kid and Maka and Soul picked Tsubaki and I. "OK you go first Soul" said BlackStar. They checked the ball. Soul passed it to me and I ran my way under Kid and pass it to Tsubaki who immediately dunks it. "Good job William but next time I will not go easy on you haha" smirked kid. "Ok lets do this" said Soul. BlackStar passed it to Kid and then to Tsubaki intercepted it and passes it to Soul. "Wow, go around William!" I go around BlackStar and Maka and shoot it right over Kid's Head. "Yes" I yelled! After a few more game it was 34-Souls team 31-BlackStar's team."Holy crap you wore me out" panted Soul. To be honest i was out of breath too. "Well I try to work on speed and agility" I managed a breath out. "Wow it is almost 8:00, I gotta go" said Kid "It was fun hanging out with you William" said Soul and BlackStar "You're very athletic William. I can't wait to go on a mission with you" said Maka."I like you...I mean I like the way you play" said Tsubaki. She started to walk away when I put my hand on her shoulder and said "I like the way you play too." She looked up and smiled and went with BlackStar."Thanks for the practice guys" I yelled and then went back to my dorm room. When I got back JJ was ordering pizza and asked what I wanted on my half. I said "Pepperoni, sausage, and bacon." We talked about our classes, He has Sid. The Pizza arrived and we paid it half and half. Now I'm full and tired.Goodnight Death City.