Wes

/(68:your pov:86)\

I whimpered, my body pressed against the wall. Blood ran down my arm, dripping onto my clothing. The cut hurt like hell in this position. The guy kept my arms above my head with one hand and ran his other one down the side of my face. I flinched.

He chuckled " do you know who I am...". I shook my head, frightened. " I am the errand boy...Surely you must've heard of me?" He sounded hurt. I tried pulling my hands away, almost screaming again from the pain in my arm. He just laughed " don't struggle darling...it will make things easier for the both of us..."

His hand snaked under my shirt and ran up my side, ending up on my back. I lifted my knee to hit him and shut my eyes tightly. Something sticky and warm hit me, I scrunched up my face in repulsion and opened my eyes slightly to see the boy really close to me, a knife was shoved through his chest. That must've been where all the blood came from.

I freed my hands and quickly grabbed the knife, slipping away and letting him crumple to the ground. I took my book and used magic to teleport it back home.I looked around and was met with a very familiar face. " W-Wes? Is that you?" I blinked, holding my injured arm. " he nodded, his white hair seeming to glow in the pale light of the moon.

" you look dreadful...please allow me to escort you home..." He bowed slightly. Why does he always have to be so formal? " alright..." I blinked, still pretty confused. The tall boy walked forward and took my hand. I blushed slightly.

He started to lead me back to another road, one that was surprisingly not very busy. The Blood was starting to dry on my arm. I ignored the strange looks and stayed silent. Wes glanced down at me " you really loved my brother didn't you...". I looked back, slightly surprised " yes...and I will not stop loving him..." I replied quietly

He chuckled softly, smiling. " our family...has a theory that if you die you go to a mythical place in the sky where you can be with your loved ones again, forever. Unless you choose to be reborn...what did Soul tell you before he died?". " he told me h-he would be waiting..." I ran my mind around this a few times before actually understanding.

He nodded. " we are almost to your home~". I smiled and stopped him " thank you, I think I will be fine from here...it was a pleasure seeing you again ". Wes smiled at me and bowed " it was a pleasure seeing you as well...goodnight" he stepped back, turned around, then walked away.

I continued home and went straight to the bathroom. Dried blood is very uncomfortable. I pondered what Wes had said while watching the water turn red. I managed to get most of the blood off, but the cut was still oozing some. I took a bandage from the cabinet and wrapped it around my forearm where the cut was.

Once I was done with that I changed and went to bed, quickly falling asleep.

What if that place Wes mentioned was real? Could I actually see Soul again?

// sorry that was a short chapter...