Found

-/\|your pov|/\-

     I lay still in what looked like a field of flowers and grass. They were so tall they could reach my waist easily. I smiled and took the stem of a daisy in my delicate fingers, gently pinching the middle of the stem.

It looked so pretty in the sunlight. I sat up, tucking the flower behind my ear. " where am I?" I wondered out loud. This was quite strange. I died right?

I looked down at the white hospital gown that I wore and frowned. I sighed and stood up, looking around.

There was a lake and mountains to my right and a forest on the edges of this field. I slowly turned around, taking in the beauty of the place.

Then I saw a familiar white haired boy. I smiled, tears coming to my eyes. " soul?" He looked up, his red eyes meeting mine. I stepped forward and put a hand to my heart.

He smiled and started to walk toward me. I giggled and ran towards him, my eyes blurred slightly from tears. " Soul!" I laughed, throwing myself into his arms.

We spun around and fell to the ground. " (y/n)..." He whispered, slightly lifting his head off the ground. I sat up, straddling him. His hands felt so warm in mine.

" I missed you so much!"  I exclaimed, setting my hands next to his shoulders.  He smiled " me too...but, h-how did you manage to get here...". I rolled off of him and lay down. " I died"

He laughed " I know that! " I didn't let him say anything else, as much as I loved his voice there was something I longed for more. I kissed him. It was heavenly as always.

Our eyes met as we pulled away. " I love you so much" he whispered. " I love you too~" I giggled, letting our noses touch.

We will be here forever, forever in love..

愛を永遠に

-------------

THE END

And a very shitty one at that...
Thanks for reading ^^  if you made it this far~