Poison

/-:)your pov(:-\

I scowled at my breakfast. In my mind I ran over the events of the past week.
Maka's birthday was fun, we made cake, watched movies, and stayed up till three in the morning. But now I was upset that I had to go back to school. im sure nobody wanted to go back after the fun weekend.

My mind was still turning over Wes's words. if i did die...could i really be able to see Soul again? i sighed and stood up, grabbing my bag. Maka already left, wanting to get to the library before school started. With a quick glance at the clock i realized i would be late if i didnt leave now.

I bolted out of the apartment building and ran towards the DWMA, annoyed at myself for not leaving sooner. My feet hurt after sprinting up the 1000 million steps, okay...its not really that much but it feels like it. i slowed down once i reached my classroom, opened the door, and walked inside.

To my surprise it was empty. I stepped inside the room and looked around. Where was everyone? I sighed and walked to the center of the room. A small snakelike hiss came from behind Stein's desk.

Me being a curious brat, I walked to it and looked over the desk. A strange black and blue snake looked back at me. My (e/c) eyes widened and I scrambled back. I could tell it was one of a witch. I ran back to the door, finding it locked.

I clenched my teeth, knowing this would not end well for me. The snake rose from behind the desk. And what I mean by that is the snake-demon-thing grew. It eyed me with curiosity but soon became angry. Probably because I was holding a knife in my hands...

It hissed again. I took a step back. " w-what do you want?!" I glared at it, trying to ignore my pounding heart. The witches were after me again, probably because I was going to the academy training to kill them.

Actually that seems pretty logical.

I backed up slightly, the snake thing flicked it's tongue out at me. It was sure shocked when I mockingly did it back. My hands didn't shake as bad now that I was gaining confidence.

I jumped into the air, using magic to give me a boost. The snake lunged towards me, missing due to my knife hitting one of its eyes. It hit the floor, writhing in pain. I almost felt bad for it.

A new weapon formed in my hands. This time I chose a sword. The most logical weapon in this situation would be a bow and some arrows so I could hit it at a distance. One problem though, I sucked at using a bow. Learned that the hard way. So for now I'm stuck with a sword.

I landed with a soft thud, the snake had fallen silent. It hissed gently. I turned around. The thing started to glow softly and hissed again, though some strange voice crept into my head. You will pay for what you have done to my little pet...darling...

I frowned. That voice sounded familiar...

I shrugged it off and advanced on the snake, driving it back. Blood dripped down off the snake's wounded eye, creating a pool on the floor. I wondered if it could be brought back to its original size, like the keishin we managed to defeat months ago.

It was just a theory but it was all I had to go on for now. I attacked it again, managing to hit its chest before being hit from it's armored tail. I hit the ground, groaning slightly as I opened my eyes.

There was a sharp pain in my leg. I looked up, ignoring the pain from my back. The snake had shrunk back to its normal size and bit me. I sat up quickly and grabbed the snake with one hand, ripping it away and out of my flesh.

I ended up throwing it across the room, killing it. But my victory didn't last long. The bite must've been deeper then I thought, it kept bleeding. My vision started to blur and my head spin from the loss of blood. there was a numb feeling spreading quickly from the bite.

My head hit the ground again, nearly knocking me out. I knew I wasn't dying quite yet but that snake had poison in its fangs. My life could be ended very quick if I didn't get treatment. I almost laughed. There was no one here...I forgot.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything anymore, and let myself fall into endless darkness as my consciousness slipped away.

(Y/n)....