Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I have been pretty busy lately, with my boring life. I just wanted to thank everyone for the amazing feedback I got back on this fic, it means a lot to me :). Anyways, I hope you enjoy! By the way I do not own Your Lie in April nor do I own the characters. And of course you own yourself.

Key:

(Y/N)= Your name

(H/T)= Hair type

(H/C)= Hair color

(E/C)= Eye color

"Wow (Y/N)-chan that was amazing!" Tsubaki said.

(Y/N) grinned, "Thanks! Well I guess we better keep start heading our way to the park!"

And so the four of them made their way to the park.

*Le time skip to the park*

(Y/N)'s face brightened at the sight of the cherry blossom trees, "I've never seen something this beautiful before."

Kousei smiled and looked at her shining (E/C) orbs.

"Hey Tsubaki, I bet I can beat you in a race to that trash can over there," Watari said with a smirk.

"I'll prove to you that you're wrong," Tsubaki smirked back at the brunette.

"Ready....Get set......GO!"

And so Tsubaki and Watari raced off, leaving Kousei and (Y/N) to walk alone.

Kousei knew that this was his chance to ask her, "Uh, (Y/N) can I ask you something?"

The (H/T) (H/C) haired girl looked at him questionly, "Yes?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask you, what motivates you to play the piano?"

(Y/N) grinned, "Well, when I was very little I went to my friend's piano concert. She was amazing, and I wanted to play music beautifully like she did,"

(Y/N) looked up at the field of cherry blossom trees, "I asked my mom if I could take piano lessons, but we were very poor at the time so my friend taught me herself. It was hard at first, but she eventually got me to play more and more songs."

She looked back at Kousei as her (H/C) hair blew from the wind, "Tsubaki told me you're really good at piano, so I'm hoping that we could do a duet one day!"

(Y/N) smiled at Kousei, waiting for a response from the male.

He smiled, "Yeah, definitely."

Pretty soon the duo reached the trash can to see Tsubaki and Watari out of breath.

Tsubaki pointed her finger at Watari, "HA! TOLD YOU I COULD PROVE YOU WRONG!"

"THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

(Y/N) and Kousei laughed, this was going to be a long rest of the day.

A/N: Not much happened this time around, but I'll try to include more in the next chapter. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^)