Chapter 10

A/N: I can't believe the amount of feedback I got with this fanfic, thanks so much for 4.9k reads! I didn't realize it was that good tbh so that's why I stepped away from it for a bit. Well, anyways I'm back lol so enjoy!

_____________

The two pianists stepped onto the stage. (F/n) took a deep breath and sat onto the right side of the long bench while Kousei sat on the other. Kousei glanced over at (F/n), and he saw her close her eyes and take a deep breath.

It was obvious that she was nervous. Well who wouldn't be? The two teenagers were about to perform in front of hundreds of people.

The (h/c) haired girl looked at Kousei, "Ready?"

Kousei grinned, "Yeah."

The two began their duet, and they managed to stay together perfectly throughout the piece. The audience was focused on the duo the whole time with the inspiriting music they were producing.

(F/n) and Kousei finished strong and the audience stayed silent for a bit. (F/n) got up from the bench and grabbed Kousei's hand, causing him to blush in the process. She lifted both of their hands up and bowed, which cued the audience to applause.

They both stood up straight and (F/n) looked back at Kousei with a smile on her face.

(F/n) put her thumb up, "Nice job!"

The black haired male chuckled, "You too."

They both walked offstage and made their way into the lobby.

Once they got into the lobby, they both saw Tsubaki and Watari running towards them.

"You guys were amazing!" Tsubaki said.

Watari spoke up, "Yeah I've never seen Kousei play that well in a long time," he looked at (F/n) and winked, "Probably because he was with you (F/n)-chan."

(F/n) laughed, "Thanks guys! I haven't competed in a music competition in so long, so this was really fun for me."

The group of teenagers kept talking on and on about the performance unil they were interrupted by someone.

"(F/n)-san!"

(F/n) looked behind her and gasped.

_____________

A/N: Ooohh I wonder who it is?! Just to let you guys know I'm making up the mysterious character, and they're not from Your Lie in April at all. I came up with an idea and I think it'll create more drama in the story, so I need to make a new character for it to happen. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).