Chapter 6

A/N: Today is my last day of winter break and then school officially starts up again. Cries ;-;. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Key:

(F/N)= First name

(L/N)= Last name

(H/C)= Hair color

(E/C)= Eye color

"So did Tsubaki tell you about the piano duet competition?" (F/n) asked Kousei?

The black haired boy grinned, "Yeah I did hear about it. I've been trying to think of what song we could do."

The (H/c) girl smiled, "I actually thought of one! Do you wanna come over so I could show you?"

Kousei grinned, "Sure."

"Hey what about me (f/n)-chan?!"

(F/n) looked behind her and saw Watari, and it looked like he was still trying to follow her and Kousei.

"Why do you want to come?" (F/n) asked in annoyance.

Watari put an arm around (F/n), "Oh come on (F/n)-chan, I wanna hang with you and Kousei."

"If you take your arm off me you can." The (H/c) girl said gritting her teeth.

Watari put his arms up in the air, "Yay!"

And so the three students made their way to (F/n)'s house.

~Timeskip~

(F/n) unlocked the door of her house, "Okay let's go upstairs to my computer."

They all took their shoes off, and (F/n) led the way to her room. When Kousei entered her room, he couldn't help but blush. It was a very cute room, and quite girly too.

Watari clapped his hands together, "Awe your room is so adorable (F/n)-chan!"

"Shut up Watari." (F/n) said while turning on her computer. Kousei looked over her shoulder, while she typed into the search browser, The Death Waltz.

(A/N: This is one of my favorite piano pieces, and it's often played as a duet! You should check it out if you don't know what it is :3)

She clicked on the first video showing the piece and how it's played. It was silent when they listened to the song for a while until (F/n) spoke up.

"It's quite a difficult song, but I'm sure we could pull it off if we try!" (f/n) said.

Kousei smiled, "I like this song, we should definitely play it."

"Great! Well how about tomorrow after school we can practice in the music room?" she asked.

Kousei grinned and shook his head, "Well I have to get going."

(F/n) looked over at Watari who was messing around with some of the stuff her room. She rolled her eyes and pointed at him, "Take him with you please, he's being bothersome."

Watari turned to (F/n), "Wait I'm sorry can I please stay?!"

(F/n) gave him an annoyed look. "No."

Kousei chuckled and walked up to Watari, "Come on Watari, let's go."

Watari pouted, but left with Kousei anyways.

When the two boys walked with each other, Watari wouldn't stop babbling on and on about (f/n). It sort of made Kousei uncomfortable, but knowing (F/n) did not like Watari at all; he was able to calm himself.

A/N: I know this was pretty short, but I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).