Chapter 20

A/N: I hope you enjoy!

_____________

(F/n) closed her book and stood up confidently. Who knew cramming everything in last minute would actually be successful!

"(Nickname)!!!"

A pair of arms hugged (F/n)'s figure tightly from behind. She blushed because of the sudden contact.

"K-Kenta what are you doing?" (F/n) asked quietly because of how embarrassed she was as students began to make their way into the classrooms.

Kenta saw Kousei enter the classroom and thought he would have some fun. He laughed and squeezed (F/n) tighter.

"Wow (Nickname) you're skin is so soft!"

Kousei's heart practically sank like the way he sank into his seat. Tsubaki entered happily into the room, but as soon as she saw Kenta hugging (F/n) she immediately got mad.

"IDIOT KENTA GET AWAY FROM HER!" Tsubaki yelled as she ran towards him, breaking (F/n) away from him.

At this point the whole class was watching the scene take place. Completely red with embarrassment, (F/n) sat in her seat and put her head down trying to avoid everyone's stares.

Kenta pouted, "Aww come on Tsubaki. Just because you got jealous that I was giving (F/n) attention and not you doesn't mean you should let your jealousy take over."

Now at this point Tsubaki was fuming. She grabbed a long ruler that was coincidently laying around and smacked him with it, "WHY WOULD I LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU, STUPID! LEAVE (F/N) ALONE FOR ONCE WOULD YOU?!"

"Ow! What the hell Tsubaki?!" Kenta said as he held onto his arm now red arm.

The teacher then entered the classroom sleepily and yawned, "What's with all this ruckus. Sit down please everyone."

Kenta chuckled, "No matter how far away I go, you'll just keep crawling on back Tsubaki."

The brunette sat in her seat and glared daggers at Kenta. The teacher then began to take attendance.

So much for a gloomy Monday.

_____________

A/N: Don't forget to follow me on snapchat if you want to! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil