Chapter 28

A/N: I've been having a tough time lately with life so I thought writing would help me get better. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

_____________

(F/n), Tsubaki, and Kousei were having a lot of fun watching the game. And before they knew it, the game had reached halftime

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!" (F/n) said while dashing off leaving her things with Tsubaki and Kousei.

A lot of people were also thinking the same thing, because when (F/n) reached the line, it was really long. However, this gave her the perfect opportunity to daydream.

"(F/n)!"

The (e/c) eyed girl jumped and immediately stopped daydreaming. To her surprise she saw Kenta standing a few feet in front of her.

"Hi Kenta!" (F/n) said smiling.

Kenta smiled back at her, "What are you doing?"

"Well I'm hanging out with Tsubaki and Kousei, I was just gonna use the bathroom." (F/n) said growing impatient.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll wait!" Kenta walked over to a bench and sat down.

Eventually, the line had moved quicker, and (F/n) had finally managed to do her business. As she got out she looked over at the bench where Kenta was sitting on.

But he wasn't there.

(F/n) decided to look around, "Kenta?"

She walked all over and eventually sighed giving up. But then she noticed something shiny over by an alleyway (A/n: Have no idea if that's spelled like that XD).

(F/n) furrowed her eyebrows with confusion. As the curious person (F/n) was, she decided to investigate.

When she had reached the shiny thing, she squatted down to get a better look.

"A quarter?! Wow, that sure was dissapoin-"

A cloth was put onto her mouth which caused her breathing to slow down. Soon enough everything turned black.

"I told you you'd be back (Nickname)."

_____________

A/N: Ohhh nooooo cliffhanger!? Hahah sorry about that, but at least I made an effort to update. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil