Chapter 24

A/N: Omg I'm so sorry for not updating like I promised to!

For those of you who don't know, I actually fell down my stairs and sprained my ring finger and leg.

And it hurt like crazy XD!

Since my finger was sprained, I couldn't even type anything, so I couldn't write the next chapter.

But now I think it's starting to get better! And I'm able to type sort of again! So anyways, I hope you enjoy!

____________

Kousei eventually had made it back home after he went over (F/n)'s. He decided to call her to see if she wanted to work on the project now.

Kousei clicked on her contact. It rang and rang, but eventually led to voicemail.

Kousei sighed and closed his phone, "Why isn't she answering her phone? I guess I'll call Tsubaki."

The black haired male clicked on Tsubaki's contact and waited for her to pick up.

"Kousei? What's up?"

"Hey, have you heard from (F/n) at all today?"

"(F/n)?" Tsubaki asked, "No, why?"

Kousei sighed, "Well I was supposed to come over today to work on a project with her. But there was a note on the table when I got there."

"What did the note say?"

"It said that Kenta took (F/n) out for the day. I just called her, but she won't pick up the phone."

"Kousei, hold on I'm coming over." Tsubaki said, sounding extremely serious. After she had said that, she immediately hung up the phone.

Before he knew it, there was a loud knock at the door. Kousei answered it, and Tsubaki was hunched over out of breath.

"Did you run here?" he asked.

Tsubaki caught her breath, "Y-yeah. But let's not worry about that.You said Kenta was the one who took her out right?"

"Yeah."

"And she's still not back yet?"

"Nope."

"And she won't answer her phone."

Kousei sighed, "Tsubaki, I already told you all of this."

"I know, just making sure," she crossed her arms, "Something doesn't seem right."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my god Kousei you're so oblivious," Tsubaki dragged him out of the doorway and closed his door, "Come on, I think I know where she is."

_____________

A/N: Ooohh I wonder what happened to (F/n)? And will Tsubaki and Kousei be able to find her? Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil