Chapter 22

A/N: Omg thank you for 12k reads everyone! It seriously means a lot to me! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

____________

It was finally the weekend, and Kousei was making his way to (F/n)'s house.

Today they were going to work on the history project together, and it was going to be their first time hanging out together. Well, the first time hanging out alone that is.

He finally reached her front door and knocked.

But no answer.

He knocked again, this time a little louder.

Again, no answer.

"Is she home?" Kousei looked at his phone to check the time, "It's 1:00, she told me to be here by then."

Kousei decided to call her this time. He put the phone next to his ear, but as he waited the phone kept ringing and eventually led to voicemail.

Kousei sighed, and opened the door to enter the house.

"(F/n)-chan?! Are you home?"

He walked into the kitchen to see a note sitting on the counter. Kousei walked over to get a better look at it and it read:

Hey Kousei-kun! I'm afraid I took (Nickname) out today because ever since I moved here we haven't hung out at all. I hope you understand!

Thanks,

Kenta (●'ω`●)

Kousei sighed, "He must have knew that I was going over (F/n)'s today."

~Over to Kenta and (F/n)~

"Kenta I want to go home. And can you please let go of my hand." (F/n) said miserably.

The blonde male looked over at her with a smile and squeezed her hand tighter as he pulled her along. "Nope! We're hanging out today!"

"But I have a project to do today! Kousei is probably at my house wondering where I am."

Kenta continued to walk, still dragging (F/n) along, "Don't worry I left him a note!"

(F/n) looked down, "Kenta people are staring, let go of me."

(F/n) was indeed right. As they were walking down the sidewalks in town girls kept staring at the two. You could hear people whispering rather loudly:

"Oh my, they're so cute!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like him! He's gorgeous!"

Kenta smiled hearing everyone talking about him and (F/n). So far this was going perfectly, he knew what he had to do.

He was going to confess tonight.

_____________

A/N: Oh no, what will happen when Kenta confesses?! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil