Chapter 9

After weeks of practicing, (F/n) and Kousei really felt like they had mastered their duet, and they were ready for the competition

(F/n)'s alarm went off and she immediately jumped out of bed. It was the day of the competition and she was really excited to perform.

(F/n) opened her closet and took out one of her favorite dresses. It was a long flowy (f/c) dress with small rhinestones on it. Usually she would wait to put it on at the competition, but since her and Kousei were the third number there really was no point.

Once she got the dress on, (F/n) decided she wanted to crimp/curl/straighten (A/N: idk anything you want aha) her hair. While she was applying her makeup she heard a loud knock at the door (A/N: I'm not really going to go into detail with the makeup because everyone has their own preference. Like, it's fine if you don't even wanna wear makeup!).

"Come in, it's open!" (F/n) yelled from the bathroom.

Tsubaki opened the door and made her way into the house and went to the bathroom, "Hey (F/n) are you-"

Tsubaki widened her eyes once she saw you. (F/n) looked over and smiled, "Hey Tsubaki!"

The brunette girl grabbed your hands, "You look so pretty aahhhh!"

(F/n) giggled and got out of Tsubaki's grip, "Thanks! She then walked out of the bathroom and turned out the lights, "Okay let's go!"

The two girls walked out of the house and started making their way to the competition, and Kousei and Watari were already at the competition building. Kousei was early because he wanted to get both his and (F/n)'s tags for the competition, while Watari was tagging along and fanboying seeing all the different girls coming into the building.

~Timeskip :3~

Tsubaki and (F/n) walked into the building and managed to see Watari and Kousei by the entrance!

(F/n) waved and smiled, "Hey guys!"

Watari's mouth dropped open and ran towards (F/n), "You look so cute (F/n)-chan!!!!"

(F/n) widened her eyes and quickly dodged Watari's hug, and made her way towards Kousei. (A/N: Btw Kousei is already wearing his blue suit he always wears in the show. Just wanted to address it since I didn't mention it :3)

The (e/c) orbed girl smiled at Kousei, "Ready?"

Kousei blushed slightly at your appearance. You had looked absolutely stunning, and it was clear you put a lot of effort into getting ready just for a piano competition. He knew he had to give it his all.

Kousei grinned, "Yeah."

Tsubaki was struggling to hold onto the back of Watari to try and prevent him from running up to (F/n) again.

She then gave up and walked towards the auditorium, still dragging onto WAtari, and waved with her other hand, "Good luck guys!"

_____________

A/N: Sorry there were a lot of Author's Notes throughout the story but oh well lol. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).