Chapter 19

A/N: As small gift for all of the kind people who commented on my previous entry, I decided to do a small update! I know it's not a long one, but I really felt motivated from all the positive feedback I received. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

_____________

The weekend felt like it had barely even existed, and of course it was Monday. Time for school, or according to (F/n, another day of suffering.

(F/n) decided to leave for school earlier than usual. She wanted prepare for a test that she "forgot" to study for over the weekend. Once she had arrived, she immediately started going over the material.

Kousei had eventually left his house and started walking to school. Even though it was Monday, and Mondays were considered gruesome, his surroundings said otherwise. There were no clouds in the sky, and it was a comfortable temperature outside.

It was a beautiful day.

"Hey Kousei-kun!"

The black haired male turned his head to meet eyes with Kenta. Confused, he replied, "Oh, hi Kenta."

'Why is he walking with me? What does he want?" Kousei thought to himself.

Kenta chuckled, "So, what was it like being your mother's puppet?"

Kousei widened his eyes, 'Why is he asking me that out of the blue?'

He pretended to be confused with what Kenta had said, "What do you mean?"

"Don't pretend to forget about it, I know you know what I'm talking about," Kenta began to sound more serious, "I heard your mother abused you to do well with piano. So I guess that means you're not even a genuine pianist if you were forced into doing it."

Kousei stopped walking.

"It's a shame really, you could have been doing something more productive with your life." said Kenta. He noticed that Kousei wasn't walking beside him anymore and turned back.

"Why are you talking to me about my past?" Kousei said looking down upset.

Kenta snickered and walked towards Kousei, "Because I want you to realize that you don't deserve (F/n). (F/n) and I both had the best childhood together, and I plan on dating her in the future. I don't need a human metronome like you getting in the way."

Kousei backed up, "Why don't you just leave me alone. I never did anything to you."

The blonde male laughed, "Well you see Kousei, that's where you're wrong. You were the one who beat (F/n) and I in that competition a while back. I remember seeing your name on that 1st place category. And ever since then, (F/n) and I haven't competed against each other."

Kenta looked into Kousei's eyes and glared at him, "And now that makes you my enemy."

Kenta left after that, and went ahead of Kousei to walk to school. Kousei still stood in place, terrified with what he had just went through.

It almost seemed like things changed after that event. Clouds began to fly by making the blue sky appear darker. Kousei felt the wind start to pick up as he continued to make his way to school.

According to Kousei it no longer was a beautiful day.

Instead it was a somber one.

_____________

A/N: Ahh I decided to do a quick update tonight before I went to sleep! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).