Chapter 27

A/N: Yay for Memorial Day Weekend! Well, I'm on break till Tuesday, and I'm gonna try and update as much as a can. I do have a job though so it's gonna be hard, but I'll try my best.

_____________

(F/n) slowly woke up and looked at the clock, "7:50?! I'm gonna be late!"

She quickly scrambled out of her bed and realized something which made her laugh, "Oh wait, it's Sunday."

Since (F/n) was already up, she decided to go down and eat something. She grabbed some of her favorite cereal, but as she was eating it she got a text from Tsubaki.

Text From: Tsubaki (●'ω`●)

To: (F/n)-chan (✿◠‿◠)

Hey (F/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to go to Watari's soccer game today with Kousei and I. It should be fun! We plan on going around 1.

(F/n) smiled when she read the text and quickly replied:

Text From: (F/n)-chan (✿◠‿◠)

To: Tsubaki (●'ω`●)

Sure! Just stop by my house so we can walk together!

After she ate, (F/n) slowly starting getting ready for the day. She decided to wear jean shorts with one of her favorite shirts.

(F/n) looked in the mirror and smiled, "Cute!"

By the time she had finished getting ready, she had some time to watch T.V. for a bit until they arrived.

~Timeskip~

Tsubaki knocked loudly on (F/n)'s door, "(F/N)-CHAN, WE'RE HERE!"

"Tsubaki, you really shouldn't scream." Kousei said.

"Well how else is she gonna hear me?" Tsubaki said smiling.

(F/n) opened the door, "Ready to go?!"

The brown haired girl nodded enthusiastically, "Yep!"

The three of them then began to walk to the soccer field. Along the way (F/n) kept getting texts from Kenta but kept ignoring them each time. Kousei noticed this, and felt pretty relieved for once that she wasn't answering back to him.

"(F/N)-CHAN!"

(F/n) looked ahead to see Watari running towards her about to hug her.

(A/N: I know we haven't seen much of Watari, so I decided to incorporate him a bit. But if you guys didn't know, I have a Watari X Reader book so you should go check that out!)

When Watari was about to hug (F/n), she hopped to the left that way he just missed her.

Watari turned around and pouted, "Aww (F/n)-chan I wanted a good luck hug."

Tsubaki laughed, "Just face it Watari, she's not interested."

Watari bit his lip in embarrassment, "Shut your mouth Tsubaki, you're not a part of this!"

"Yes I am! She's my friend too!"

Kousei rolled his eyes, "Guys, you're like an old couple. Stop fighting."

Kousei's comment made both Tsubaki and Watari have beat red faces.

Tsubaki awkwardly coughed, "Well Watari good luck. Come on guys." she took (F/n)'s hand and dragged it over to the bleachers with Kousei following behind.

_____________

A/N: Probably gonna try and update this later tonight!. Again, I do have a job now and I'm gonna be working from morning to evening, so during the summer it might be harder to update. But on my day's off I'll try my best with it! Well anyways, a comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).

-Snapchat-

@sakura_dreamer

-Your Lie in April Instagram Account-

@Yourlieinapriil