Chapter 16

A/N: Yay another update! As I told you guys before, it's really difficult for me to update during the week when I have school. But if I'm free on the weekend, I definitely will make an effort to update! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

_____________

(F/n) finally had made it home, and for the past 3 hours she had been very productive...nope just kidding. She had been rewatching (fav tv show).

But her phone suddenly beeped, so (F/n) checked it.

Text From: Tsubaki (●'ω`●)

To: (F/n)-chan (✿◠‿◠)

Hey (F/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to come over today, I'm bored!

(F/n) smiled, and texted Tsubaki back.

To: Tsubaki (●'ω`●)

From: (F/n)-chan (✿◠‿◠)

Sure! I'll be right over!

(F/n) got her stuff together and began walking to Tsubaki's house.

Tsubaki's POV:

I snickered to myself, now I just need to kindly ask Kousei to come too. I guess I'll just call him instead.

I picked up my phone and clicked on Kousei's contact to call him. A couple seconds later Kousei picked up.

"Yeah?"

"KOUSEI GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Kousei jumped and put the phone away from his ear for a second, "Tsubaki what the hell!"

He sighed and put the phone to his ear again, "Okay, I guess I'll leave my house then."

He hung up the phone and I smiled to myself.

Hopefully this all goes according to plan.

Normal POV:

Kousei left his house and went next door to Tsubaki's house. He knocked, and could hear her scrambling to go and get the door.

Tsubaki opened it, "Kousei! Thanks for agreeing to come!"

He mumbled, "I didn't really have a choice..."

She ignored his comment, "Come on, come in!"

Kousei did just that while Tsubaki closed the door, "Why do you want me here anyway?"

Tsubaki turned around, so that she was not facing him, "Umm...well...I need help with homework!"

Kousei started walking into the living room, "Okay, I don't see why you wanted help on a Friday but I'll help, but by the way I'm not a good tutor"

Tsubaki awkwardly laughed and followed him, "Well I'm busy this weekend, so I wanted to get it over with, and I don't care! I need all the help I can get"

Tsubaki got her homework that she was having "trouble" with and Kousei began to re-teach her everything. She was right, he wasn't really good at tutoring others, but she ignored that.

After a little while, another knock came at the door, "I'll be right back!" Tsubaki said, heading towards the door.

She opened it, to see that (F/n) had arrived.

"Hey Tsubaki!" (F/n) said enthusiastically.

Tsubaki smiled, "Come in!"

She dragged (F/n) to the living room, "Yay now everyone is here!"

Kousei looked up and widened his eyes, "(F/n)? What are you doing here?"

Suprised, (F/n) replied, "Uh Tsubaki invited me over. I didn't know you were here too."

Tsubaki clapped her hands together and laughed, "Kousei remember when I said I needed all the help I could get with my homework? Well I wanted both of you over so you guys could help me! I'm really confused with it."

(F/n) smiled and sat down next to Kousei, "Sure! I'll help!"

Kousei slightly blushed with how close he was to (F/n). Closer than when they would play piano together on the bench.

"Yay! Okay I'll go make some tea for all of us!" Tsubaki said, leaving (F/n) and Kousei alone together.

_____________

A/N: Oh no what's gonna happen?! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).