Chapter 17

A/N: I managed to update again yay! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

_____________

(F/n) and Kousei awkwardly sat in silence for a while, waiting for Tsubaki to come back.

(F/n) laughed, "Wow Tsubaki sure is taking her time."

"Yeah," Kousei replied awkwardly.

Kousei put his hand on the couch to rest it, but as he did that he noticed he seemed to have placed his hand on top of (F/n)'s. They both looked at each other, blushing like crazy.

Kousei immediately pulled his hand away, "Ah! S-sorry (F-f/n)!!"

The blushing girl looked away, "I-it's okay!"

Tsubaki watched the two secretly, silently snickering to herself. She decided to leave the two alone for a while, and discreetly left the house.

Text From: Tsubaki (●'ω`●)

To: (F/n)-chan (✿◠‿◠)

Hey (F/n)-chan! I had to go out and get some tea, I apparently didn't have some at my house believe it or not. Anyways, you and Kousei should stay put, I'll be right back!

(F/n) locked her phone after she received the text, "Looks like Tsubaki left to go to the store. No wonder she was taking forever," she laughed.

Kousei replied with another awkward laugh. He still couldn't seem to get the image of both him and (F/n) accidently touching hands. Kousei's face became flustered yet again.

(F/n) noticed the color in his face, "Kousei are you coming down with something?!"

She put a hand to his forehead, which of course caused Kousei to blush even more.

"N-no I'm fine! Don't worry about it!" he replied.

(F/n) got up, "Hold on, let me go get you some water."

"O-okay thanks,"

She went to the kitchen, filled up a glass halfway with water, and brought it out to him. (F/n) was about to hand it to him. But she tripped on one of Tsubaki's schoolbooks and fell right on top of Kousei, and the water spilled all over the floor.

Kousei widened his eyes and both of the two had extremely flustered faces. Neither of them moved, they were both shocked with what had just happened.

Someone walked into the room, "(NICKNAME) I'M HERE!"

The person realized what they had just walked in on, and oh boy they were NOT happy

_____________

A/N: Oooohhhh who is it?! I'm thinking of trying to update this again later! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).