Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but school has been super tough and it's really hard for me to update during the week. But if I don't update during the week I'm going to always make an effort to update a couple times during the weekend. I'm also thinking of starting a new book but I'm not sure about it yet lol. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

_____________

After finally finishing a long tiring week of school, (F/n) was ready to go home. As soon as the bell rang indicating that the last class of the day was over, (F/n) jumped right out of her seat and went straight for the door.

"Wait (Nickname)!!" Kenta said grabbing onto the girl's wrist.

Kenta's action caused many of the other students to glance over suspiciously at the two as they were leaving the classroom.

(F/n) sighed with annoyance, "What Kenta? I wanna go home I'm tired."

"W-wait I wanted to ask you something though!"

(F/n) broke her wrist free from Kenta's grasp, "What do you need to tell me then?"

By this time everyone had left the classroom, except for Kousei who was slowly getting his stuff together. Not eavesdropping at all of course (A/N: *cough* sarcasm *cough*).

Kenta laughed awkwardly, "Well, I was thinking that maybe you wanted to accompany me in a competition. You know, like we used to do when we were younger."

Hearing this, Kousei widened his eyes.

"What made you want to do that all of a sudden?" (F/n) asked confused.

The blonde male scratched the back of his head, "I don't know. I guess I kinda miss playing together."

Kousei had enough and decided to leave the classroom and start heading home.

(F/n) sighed, "I don't know Kenta, you're usually too competitive with competitions."

Kenta grabbed the (h/c) haired girl's hands, "Look, I promise I won't be as competitive like last time. Please."

(F/n) slightly blushed and got out of Kenta's grasp, "I don't know, I'll think about it okay. I just wanna go home and get some rest."

She then made her way out the door, leaving a very unhappy Kenta.

As (F/n) walked home and kept thinking about what she was going to do.

'Should I do it? But last time....I don't want to have that happen again. I know Kenta, and he's way too competitive when it comes to competition.'

_____________

A/N: Oooooh I wonder what happened last time! Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! A comment, follow, or vote is always appreciated (^▽^).