Chapter 10

Pg-13!!

A/N
Short authors note: yay it's the 10th chapter!! It's not a lot, but it's a milestone I guess?¿?

Cameron and I go upstairs and he goes to the bathroom and changes into his bathing suit while he's in there.
I get out two bathing suits out of my closet and wait for him to come back in.

"Which one should I wear?" I hold up my bathing suits.

"Mmm..." Cam looks at both of them. "This one." He smirks and chooses the one that shows more skin.

"Of course." I laugh and roll my eyes.

I put the other one back in my closet.

"I have to change." I tell him.

"Okay," He stands there. "Go on."

"You're gross! Turn around!" I laugh and push his shoulder playfully. He turns around and so do I as I take my clothes off and put my bathing suit on. I turn around to see he was looking at me the whole time.
He tries to kiss me and I pull away, teasing him.

"Nope! You looked! Now you can't kiss me until I say so!" I giggle and run down the stairs.

"Hayley!" He whines. "That's not fair!"

"Yes it is." I turn on the pool light and get us towels.

We go outside and I step onto the first step.
"It's warm!" I step in all the way until the water is at my waist.

Cam goes to the diving board and jumps in, splashing me. I laugh and he swims over to me.
"Your eyes look so perfect in the pool light." He gazes into my eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Thanks, Cam." I walk closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. His hands travel down my back, past my butt, and land on my thighs as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.
His tongue swipes my bottom lip and I let him in, kissing him more. I kiss down his jawline and kiss all over his neck until I find the spot that makes him moan.

"Hales..." He sighs, his warm breath on my neck. I kiss back up to his lips and pull away and look over at my shoulder to see the strap on my bathing suit fell.

"Oops." I bite my lip.

"You can leave it there." He smirks, licking his lips.

"Not until we get inside." I smirk at him and pull the strap out a little bit before putting it back on my shoulder.

I grind my hips into his bulge a little bit and he moans.

"C-can we g-go in-inside now?" He holds my thighs tighter as I continue to move my hips. I feel his bulge and I laugh a little.

"Okay, baby boy." I hop down, into the water. I hold his hand and guide him out of the water.
He dries him self with the towel as I dry myself.
We go inside and I pull him upstairs.

I walk into my room and shut the door as he pushes me against it and kisses me passionately.
I wrap my legs around his waist and he tries to untie my bathing suit as I start to kiss his neck. He steps away from the door, with me on his waist. I suck on his neck and he fumbles with the strings.

"You're distracting me." He says in a raspy voice. I smile and he finally gets it off. He lays me on the bed and hovers over me, massaging my breasts, as I let out small moans. He starts to take off my bottoms and I palm him slowly and he furrows his brow in pleasure as his bulge gets more prominent. He gets them off and rubs my clit a little bit, teasing me. Cameron kisses and sucks on my neck, vibrating the sensitive skin when he says 'I love you'