Chapter 3

It didn't seem like long, but within a few days I was done with Christmas break, and back at school. School wasn't too horrible for me, considering I got to hang out with Alexandra and Cameron a lot.
A few weeks after getting back from break I realized it was me and Cameron's 6 month anniversary in about a week.

It's after school on a Friday and I haven't really seen Cameron all day except for science and history class.
I ask my mom if I can invite him over and, after getting home, I call him. About half an hour after calling him my doorbell rings. I check that it's Cam, and open the door.

"Hey, babe." I smile and welcome him in.

"Hi." He smiles a kind of sad smile and kisses me, while hugging me. My mom isn't home so I kiss him back but he's not into it.
I can tell something's off.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, looking in his eyes.

"Bad day." He looks over at me.

"Wanna sit on the couch? You can tell me about it." I smile and take his hand.
He sits on the couch next to me and takes a breath and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I was in English and my friend was talking to me and the English teacher yelled at me in front of the whole class. And it was embarrassing. And then in math my... Fly... Was down and my female teacher had to tell me. I just had a bad day, Hales." He says the last sentence quietly.

"And something else... But you'd get upset if I told you." He says, looking from my eyes to the floor.

"Hey, you can tell me anything... You know that." I smile, my stomach knotting.

"Well today this girl had her hand on my leg and stuff and I tried to move and she just got closer. Then I said 'I have a girlfriend, get off.' And then she just kinda brushed it away and she like... Kissed my cheek... And I yelled at her and the teacher told me not to yell. Hales I'm so sorry." He puts his face in his hands.

"No it's okay... You pushed her off and knew it was wrong and that's all that matters, baby."I start to run my nails up and down his back.

"Can you... Keep doing that?" He asks, biting his lip and smiling.

"Of course, baby." I smile and he flips on his back. I sit on the couch next to him and run my hands up and down his toned back and I smile. I start to massage his back with my thumbs.

"Oh my... That feels so good... Thank you..." He sighs, closing his eyes.

"You're welcome." I laugh.

After a while of me rubbing his back and talking to him he gets up.

"Thank you so much. You're the best." He smiles and hugs me.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asks pointing to the blanket.

"Yeah! Wanna watch Drake and Josh?"
I turn on the TV.

"That's my favorite show!" He gets excited.

"I know, babe." I peck him on the lips. Cam lays down and drapes the blanket over himself. He lifts his arm so I can lay in front of him. I lay down and he drapes the blanket over me too. Our legs tangle together and he kisses me on the cheek from behind.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, Cam." I smile.
We cuddle for a long time and Cameron gets a text.

He reads his phone and let's out a disappointed sigh.

"What wrong?" I ask, looking over at his phone. It's from his mom.

"I have to go babysit my neighbor's kids." He says.
Another text pops up.

"What are you doing tonight?" He smirks after reading it.