Chapter 35

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATERIAL NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE UNDER 13!!!

Cameron carries me up to his room, pushing me against the door, my legs still wrapped around his waist. His tongue swipes past my lip and I let him in, moaning into his mouth.

Cam's fingers find my hair tie and he pulls it out of my hair slowly, letting my hair fall down around my shoulders. He runs his fingers through my hair, still kissing me passionately.

Cameron's hands move down from my hair and grip the hem of my tank top. We break the kiss only to pass the grey material between us.
Cameron kisses me again and our tongues explore each other's mouths.

Cam backs away from the door and lays me down on the bed, continuing to kiss me.
I tug at the hem of his t shirt, wanting it off of him.

"Want it off, huh?" Cam chuckles and I nod sheepishly. He pulls it over his head, revealing his toned body.

Cam's mouth moves back over to my neck, probably giving me hickeys.
Cameron's lips move down my skin, giving me small love bites on my collar bone.

He leaves soft kisses and small love bites on my skin right above the edge of my bra. He moves down onto my stomach, leaving sloppy kisses down my stomach.

I run my fingers through his hair and his lips move to the edge of my shorts. His lustful eyes look up to mine, and he smirks before continuing to kiss my stomach.
Cam slips his fingers into the edge of my shorts and he moves back up my body. His lips attach back on mine, and I guide his hands, pulling my shorts down.

I'm now in my bra and underwear, and Cameron is in his sweatpants.

"You're so sexy, Hales." He looks me up and down, biting his lip. I blush and smile.

I flip us over, so I'm on top. My legs are straddling Cam's waist, just above his bulge.
I slowly move down, not picking up my hips, earning a moan from the brown-haired boy. I continue to move in circular motions and he lets out another moan, gripping my hips tightly. Cam's head falls back onto the pillow and I smirk, content with what I'm doing to him.

I tug his sweatpants down and he kicks them to the side.
Cameron flips us over, so he's on top.

"Your mom isn't coming back until tomorrow, right?" I ask, breathlessly.

"Tomorrow afternoon." He confirms, sucking at my neck.

He pulls away from me, opening up his drawer he digs around until he pulls out a shiny package. He puts it on his nightstand, hovering over me again.

I reach down and palm him, making him bury his head into the crook of my neck.

I pull down my underwear beneath him and throw it to the side. Cam's fingers wrap around the straps of my bra, kissing me again. He unclips it and throws my bra to the side, massaging my breasts. I moan into his mouth and he smirks into the kiss.

Cam reaches down and rubs my heat, making me moan his name.
Cam moves my leg, getting easier access. He continues to rub me, sliding two fingers in, and I moan, screwing my eyes shut from pleasure. I pull Cam's underwear down and he grabs the package.

"Are you ready, baby?" Cam asks. I nod eagerly and he puts the protection on. I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his forehead into the crook of my neck.

Cam slowly slides in, causing a moan to come from both of us. He moves in and out slowly, letting me adjust. I buck my hips up towards him, wanting more.

Cameron rolls his hips again, earning a groan from me.
He starts to move faster, while rubbing me, making me ball the sheets up in my fists.

I open my eyes and look up at him, seeing the concentration and pleasure present on his face.
Cameron quickly speeds up his pace, making me moan louder.

"Oh God, Cameron!" I run my hands down his back and he moans too. I push my head back into the pillow, breathing heavily.

Cam leans down and kisses my lips. He holds my bottom lip between his teeth, continuing to move his hips.

I grind my hips into his while he thrusts, making us both moan more.

"Mmm, Hayley..." He readjusts himself, going deeper.
After a few more thrusts I moan loudly.
"I-I'm close." I arch my back off the bed and one of Cameron's hands holds my face in his hand, while the other supports him above me.

"Me too, babe." He thrusts faster, becoming sloppy.

We moth moan very loudly, hitting our climax.
"Oh, God I love you." He moans into my ear, pulling out.

"I love you." I breathe, my chest heaving up and down.

Cameron leaves wet kisses all over my face, his heavy breathing evident.

"I'll be right back." He kisses my lips once more before going to the bathroom. He comes back a couple minutes later, wearing Calvin Klein's, a smile across his face.

Cam lies down behind me, his arm pulling me in closer.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear, playing with my hair.

"I love you." I respond, shutting my eyes.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was really bad, I feel really awkward writing these so I don't post them often lolll
I have ideas, so more chapters should be up relatively soon!

Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes etc.!