Chapter 23

Cameron and I always seem to wake up at the same time when we sleep next to each other. My eyes opened and my eyes wandered around the sunlit room. Within thirty seconds, Cameron squeezed my waist with his arm, pulling me backwards, closer to his warm body. This let me know that he woke up, too.
"Good morning, Princess." He says sleepily in my ear. I giggle and mumble a "good morning."

"Want to go downstairs?" I ask as my stomach grumbles from hunger.
"Five more minutes." He kisses my ear and drops his head back down on the pillow.

After a few minutes I try to get up. Cameron groans in my ear and pulls me back again.
"Cam," I whine, wanting to go downstairs.
"Please, a few more minutes, baby? Your bed is so warm." He responds, laying his head on my stomach.
"Fine, a few more minutes." I agree, getting my phone out. My fingers play with Cam's hair while he lays there, his eyes closed.

I scroll through social media and after a minute, Cameron grabs my phone and drops it on the nightstand, hovering over me. He looks down at me with his sleepy eyes, a smirk spread across his lips.

"I thought you were sleepy and wanted a few more minutes?" I giggle, mocking him.
"I was, and I did, but I'd rather you pay attention to me, than be on your phone." He pecks my lips. Typical Cam... always needing my attention.
I giggle and he pecks my lips.
"Wanna go eat breakfast?" I ask Cam.
He nods. I check the time. It's only nine o'clock.
"Why did we wake up so early?" I question, putting slippers on. Cameron shrugs and I throw my hair in a messy bun before we go downstairs. It's Saturday and they don't have work, so my parents take the advantage to sleep in a little.

We go downstairs and decide to make pancakes. I get the batter out and Cam gets the pan out.

While I cook the pancakes, Cameron's arms wrap around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I put the pancakes on two separate plates. I hand Cameron his and he thanks me. My parents come down a little while after and Cameron greets them.
"Good morning." I smile, putting my plate in the sink.

My parents start to make eggs, and Cameron starts to clear his plate.
I hold up an egg and give my parents a 'should I?' Look behind his back. My mom giggles and nods. Cam puts his plate in the sink, and I crack the egg on his head with force.

"Ow!" He yells, laughing. Yellow yolk runs down his hair, down his neck, and onto his shoulders. I burst out laughing and cover my mouth with my hand.
"Aw, poor Cameron." My mom says as my parents laugh.

He turns around and gives me a 'oh no you didn't' look. I giggle and back away from him.
"Cameron, you can shower now if you want." I hear my mom tell him, still laughing a little.
Cameron thanks her and runs upstairs, chasing after me. He catches up to me and wraps his arms around my waist quickly. He kisses my cheek and wipes some of the egg from his hair, on my cheek.
"Ew, Cam!" I push him off and giggle, wiping the egg off.
"Now I have to shower, thanks to you." He groans and laughs.
"Sorry!" I hold out the 'y.' I pick an egg shell from his hair and flick it at his chest. He laughs and kisses my cheek again.
Before Cam gets in the shower, we both brush our teeth.
I get Cameron a towel and he turns on the shower. Cam gets in the shower and I sit on my bed and go on my phone, waiting for him.

I decide to get Cameron some clothes out to change into when he gets out of the shower.
I lay back on the bed and go back on social media.

After a while my door opens slowly. I glance up from my phone to see Cameron standing there. He's wearing nothing but a towel, which is hanging dangerously low on his waist. Water droplets lay across his chest, a few of them rolling down his body. I can't help but stare at his toned abs and v-line, biting my lip to keep my mouth from hanging open. After being with Cameron all this time, along with seeing him shirtless so many times, his body still amazes me to this day.