Chapter 2! Completed.

I woke up in a random bed, I look around and I see that I am in a hotel. Firgures. Looks like I will be here for about a week.

Theres a note on the mini fridge.

Mia ~

Meet us at the Starbucks around the corner from the hotel.

Cameron!

Wow he let me walk alone this time. Thats a first.

I take a shower really quick hoping they wont leave me at Starbucks because I have no idea where the meet and greet is.

I put on a white dress knee length and some pink sandals.

I grab my phone and text Cameron making sure they are still at starbucks.

Text conversation

Me~ cam are you guys still their?

Cam poo 💖 ~ yea we are waiting on you hurry up!

End of text conversation.

I ignore his text and grab my penny board and head to Starbucks, I start walking into Starbucks when somebody grabs me.

"Help! Let me go!" I scream.

"Shhh shhh Its just me Cam." He whispers trying to calm me down.

I was probably crying by now. I slap him with all of my force.

"Don't do that!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Ok your right. Im sorry, but listen you and Hayes are going to be together because I don't want you to be bored at the meet and greet. So you two have fun but don't get in-trouble and be safe." He said his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Ok cam I got it."

* At the carnival with Hayes.*

I was walking into the carnival with Hayes. He insisted on us going here and I was to tired to object. I did make him pay though.

I look over at Hayes about to say something but I couldn't help but stare at his feautures. We were friends and I never thought of us as more but maybe now Im thinking differently.

His blue eyes.

His hair and the way its shaped up.

His smile.

His laugh is everything.

I think Im falling for him.

I think I like Hayes Grier.

But I don't think Cameron will aprove.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by Hayes picking me up bridal style and running.

"Hayes what are you doing." I said blushing.

"Picking a beautiful girl up." He said.

"Lol thank you." I said laughing.

We got on a bunch of rides flirted and everything, ate some delicious food but soon it was time to go. I jumped on his back and we walked back to the hotel to just watch some funny movies.

"Mia." He started.

"Yes Hayes."

"Uhm... I like you, and I was wondering if you liked me too."

"Hayes... I do like you but Cameron will not allow us to date. At least I think he wont."  I said looking down.

He then leaned in and pecked my lips.

"If you change your mind you know where to find me." He said.

I started to blush like crazy, he walked out of my room and I started to fall asleep.

Two hours later.

I woke to Cameron sleeping right next to me. Well where has he been? Oh wait nvm.

Someone started to knock on the hotel door so I answered it. It was Hayes.

"Hey Hayes what are you doing here?" I asked smirking.

"Look forget about everything I said earlier. Your a slut. I I don't like you. I never will. Just stay away you dumb bitch." He said and pushed me to the floor.

I didn't say anything. I was startled. I got up from the floor tears streaming down my face and went to my bed snuggled up next to my brother. His shirt started to get wet, and he woke up confused.

"Whats wrong." He asked.

"Ill tell you Tomorrow," I said crying.

And I fell asleep