Chapter 22! Completed.

** Mias pov**

I got dressed into my black dress. I put on some black sandels. I had my hair into a side braid. I put on a couple jewelry. Not everyone can make it to the funeral so its Kayla, friends from school, and me. I walked downstairs and got in the limo.

I hopped out of the limo when it came to the stop. I walked threw the cemetery an walked to Cams grave. I started to cry the second I laid my eyes on him in his casket. 

The priest said the words you were supposed to say at a funeral I wasn't paying attention.  I was thinking so much about Cam right now.

"Mia Dallas would you like to say a few words." The priest said.

"I would like to sing a song." I said.

When I got to the front of the group I looked at everyone. Then Hayes and the boys came out of no where. Nash was crying. Some of the boys looked sad. Some were crying. But Nash was crying the most.

Song "I want to hold your hand"

Yeah Ill tell you something.
I think you'll understand.
When I say that something.
I wanna hold your hand.

I looked at Hayes. He had tears forming in his eyes while I sang the song.

I looked at Nash. He really couldn't stop crying it was sad.

I wanna hold your hand.

I looked at Jack G. He looked miserable as well.

I looked at Jack J. He wasn't crying, but he was on the verge.

Oh please, say to me.
You'll let me be your man.
And please say to me.
You'll let me hold your hand.

I looked at Matt. He was crying. The tears wouldn't stop.

I looked at Aaron. He wasn't crying. Yet, I bet.

Now let me hold your hand.
I wanna hold your hand.

I looked at Carter. He was looking at Cams casket. He looked like he wanted to cry.

I looked at Shawn. He kept looking at me then Cam, tears coming down his face.  

And when I touch you, I feel happy inside.
Its such a feeling, that my love
I cant hide
I cant hide
I cant hide

I looked at Taylor. He was crying. I feel bad for everyone.

I looked at Kayla. She looked like she was about to fall to the floor and cry.

Yeah you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand

I looked at everyone and started to cry. They put Cam under ground, and I jumped in Hayes arms and cried. He carried me home, and I fell to sleep.

THERE WILL BE 1 MORE CHAPTER! I think you will want to read it. ❤️