Chapter 6! Completed.

* Mias pov *

I woke up sleeping on Hayes lap. Hayes half body hanging off
of the bed. Nash sleeping on the floor one shoe off one shoe on. And Cameron in his boxers sleeping right next to me with his butt in my face. Wait!

"Ewwwwww!" I get and rub my face hoping that his booty wasn't anywhere near my beautiful face.

"Wha whats going on?" Cameron said falling onto the floor. Typical him.

"Your nasty butt was in my face Cam." I said.

"Whatever my butt is awesome." He said smirking.

"No the difference between your butt and trash is the trash is more cleaner." I said laughing.

He started to chase me around the house and I started running, and laughing at the same time. I turned around and he's gone, and when I turn back around he was right in front of me.

"Ahhh.!" I scream and slapped him. By accident.

"Wtf was that for!?" He yells holding his hand to his now red face.

"It was a reflex...." I said laughing.

He picks me up over his shoulder and I was laughing hard. We walk into the kitchen and Hayes and Nash were waking up.

"What the hell happened?" Nash asked.

-

After breakfast Hayes, Cameron, Nash and I were doing vines outside. Nash and I were supposed to do a rapunzel vine.

Cameron was taking the video on the side and Nash was looking out of the window half his body hanging out. He had a pink wig on and made his white shirt look like a top crop. Cam made a signal so it was our time to start.

"Rapunzel let down your hair." I said loud enough for Nash to here.

Then a pink wig falls to the floor and I pick it up and say "huh?" With a confused expression.

Nash then says "Don't give me that look... Be appreciative." While clapping his hands saying that word. And the vine is over. Unfortunately the vines are six seconds. Its hard to make them but its worth it.

-

It was about 5:00 and Nash and Cameron were sleeping on the couch. Hayes and I decided to do a youtube video. He went to the store to get everything we need, and by the time he got back I got the camera ready and was ready to take action.

He laid about 10 chapsticks on the bed and I was confused.

"Whats this for?" I asked.

"You'll see."

We started the video.

"Hey guys its Mia Dallas here, and yea my special guest is my boyfriend the Hayes Grier. Im out and to the open with it.... So I hope you are happy with it. So Hayes will be explaining what we will do today." I said and pointed to
hayes.

"Ok so we are doing the chap stick challenge. So we have about 10 chapsticks different flavors 10 for Mia then we switch for me. One of us will go first and the other will have to be blind folded while the player puts on the chapstick. Then we have to kiss and the person with the blind fold on has to guess me or her depends which person goes first. Lets start shall we." Hayes explained.

"I wanna go first..." I said.

"Ok lol."

Hayes put on the blindfold and I decided to use the Lemonade chap stick.

"Ok ready." I said.

He took off the blind fold and we kissed and he licked his lips. He started to think for 5 seconds and said lime. Yes!! He got it wrong.

"Wrong.." I said.

"Lemonade." He guessed.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

He started to laugh. I then put on the next one and he got it wrong.

The next 3 he got right. And he guessed 4 wrong. The last one was correct so he got about 5 right altogether. Now was his turn.

I put the blindfold on and waited until he said ready and he finally did. We kissed and it tasted like strawberrys.

"Strawberrys." I said.

"Correct." He said an I laughed.

The game was over and he won by one point. I said bye to the camera and uploaded the video on youtube went to Instagram and captioned @miadallas - New youtube vid with bae! Link in bio. ❤️ @Hayesgrier. I then did the same for twitter.

When I put my phone down I was tackled to the bed and Hayes kissed me. When he kissed me it took everything I had to not rip his shirt off. He was so sexy and when he kissed me electricity surged through me. I ripped his shirt off and buttons scattered to the floor.
He took my shirt off and I was in my bra. He kissed me and again I pulled away.

"Hayes... Im 13" I said.

"I know. Same we'll sort of. Im sorry lets go to sleep." He said.

I got up and went to go change put my hair in a sloppy bun brushed my teeth and when I got in the bedroom I jumped on him causing him to fall on the bed and straddled his area.

I then kissed him again started rubbing my hands on his torso. He started to kiss my neck and I pushed him away and kissed him and got up with a smirk.

"Such a tease." He said smirking.

I then fell asleep with a smile on my face. Hayes Grier put it their.