Chapter 14! Completed.

I woke up, and my head was hurting. What happened yesterday? Oh now I remember. I was sleeping in Hayes arms, and woke up in the middle of the night and snuggled up into Cameron's arms. The last time I did that was when I found out Cameron had cancer and I wanted to be with him every step of the way. But things changed now. And I'm pretty sure its gone away.

I look at Cams face and it was tear stained. Same for Nash, and Hayes. Ohhh now I remember. We watched the notebook. Yeah anybody can cry to that. Even Michael Myers and he supposedly doesn't have emotions.

I walked up to the kitchen and decided to get ready for the day later.

I turned the stove on, went to the fridge and grabbed butter. I then walked to the freezer, and grabbed sausage and bacon. I put the bacon and sausage on the stove, and its started to sizzle. I got pancake batter and started to mix it, and then put it in a pan and waited for the pancakes to heat up. I grabbed plates and everything we would need put them on the counter, and grabbed glasses and put orange juice in then. I walked over to the bacon, and sausage and put them on the plate since they were ready, and I did the same for the pancakes. I grabbed a glass of water and walked over to the boys. I started to drip water on Hayes and his eyes started to open looking confused, I did the same for Nash and Cameron. Cameron woke up, and Nash shot up yelling "Bacon." Oh I knew this boy was fat. He can smell food in his sleep.

"I made sausage, bacon, and pancakes. Theres a glass of orange juice next to the plates.." I explained.

They shot up and ran over to the food and started to dig in. I walked over too and ate my food and gulped down the orange juice.

"Im going to go upstairs and get ready and go over to Kayla's house." I said.

"Ok." Cam said.

I walked upstairs took a shower, and wrapped myself in a towel and blow dried my hair and started to curl it. I walked in my room got changed in a loose dress, and then put maskera and chap stick on. I grabbed my iPhone  and my penny board and left to Kayla's house.

** 30 minutes later.**

"Oh Mia he's a ass. Im sorry I didn't believe you." Kayla said.

"Its okay Im just glad we can go back to being best friends again."

"Yea, hey lets grab our penny boards and take the long way over towards your house." She suggested

I just nodded and we zoomed off into the beautiful air.

The breeze hit my face and I loved it. I feel like a movie star you know when they run and there hair flows behind them. 

The sky started to darken. Good thing we just arrived home.

"Bye Kayla." I said.

"Bye."

** 2 hours later.**

I got in my bed and Hayes followed. I wrapped my legs around him and sat on him and I felt his boner hit my ass. I leaned down and decided to head into freak and tease mode. I kissed his soft lips and he grabbed my head and continued kissing me. I ripped his shirt off and started to kiss his abs. I then reached my hand into his pants and touched his area and he let out a moan. I pulled my hand out walked into the bathroom washed my hands, and went to lay down in bed. I leaned over to Hayes and kissed him, and said "I love you Hayes." And started to fall asleep. But before I did I heard the words I have been looking for all night.

"I love you too Mia." And I fell asleep.